No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALcatraz has not been renewed yet and it's not looking good. Grimm and Once have been though
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

'Cat and Mouse', a very interesting episode. I have one question, at the very end, what is the last sentence Renard says? I can't understand it. Thanks.

Spoiler:
      And finally we get some additional information. There are 7 royal families and often the Grimms have helped them I am really wondering how Nick will react when he finds out about Renard.
      And finally Nick starts to write his own Grimm book

and here the promo for the next episode 'Leave it to Beavers', seems very promising

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/gri...eavers_21.html
      Last edited by mi_guard; 21 April 2012, 12:56 PM.
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

and two sneak peeks for 'Leave it to Beavers' - open only if you are prepared to see spoilers

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/bendi...truth/1397663/ (Bending the truth)

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/weapons-training/1397590 (Weapons training)
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, "Cat and Mouse" was incredibly full of information. I had to watch it twice. There were so many great moments with Nick by himself, then Monroe and Nick, and then Nick, Monroe and Rosalee. Nick found his balance as Grimm and detective and I think he is slowly crossing more into a Grimm world. It will be interesting to watch where he will definitely cross the line
          I think they should get rid of Juliette or Hank or both, or give them something to do. They add nothing to the story. Maybe the element of Nick´s normal life but what did they do in this episode? Maybe they should include them more. Why not tell them? I can imagine Juliette being a part of the "gang". When she gets a chance to shine, she can be smart, initiative, opne-minded, I am sure she would understand.

Anyway, a great episode as always

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Maybe Juliette is something other then she appears to be...

Comment

I am wondering how Juliette will/woud react if/when she finds out about the Grimm thing. Even if she decides to stay with Nick, I am wondering if she would like to have children with him, taking into account that they will have the same 'problems' like Nick the moment he dies .....
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Telemachus View Post
                Maybe Juliette is something other then she appears to be...

Now that would prove interesting.
                Maybe a sleeper for the Fae
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

anyone from the UK? can you tell me on which channel this show is being broadcasted?
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Getting caught up--you were right, it's gotten better with every episode.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      anyone from the UK? can you tell me on which channel this show is being broadcasted?
                      On a channel called Watch. Here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                        On a channel called Watch. Here.
                        Thank you. That bad, I can see several English channels, but not this one
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          Thank you. That bad, I can see several English channels, but not this one
                          Watch is a pay channel. You would need Sky or Virgin Media (not sure how that works in Switzerland, or if you can get them there).
                          sigpic

Comment

UK premiere of Tarantella last night - good to see Amy Acker again, she will always be Fred for me. Thought Charlotte was great, so Monroe isn't the only one to turn his back on the killing. This series keeps getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              Getting caught up--you were right, it's gotten better with every episode.
                              I am glad you like it

I am also glad that Grimm is in the UK, so I can later get a DVD from amazon.co.uk without dealing with that stupid region coding thing.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

another sneak peek for 'Leave it to Beavers'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPe1XwOF5CA

this meeting will be sooooooooooooooo awkard

I am really looking forward to this episode
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X