no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
        I wonder if
        Spoiler:
        Adalind will hook up with Hank now that she's human
        good question, maybe he's the only one of her 'friends' who will keep to her ...
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

spoilery picture for "Leave it to Beavers" episode

Spoiler:
          you're sure?
          Spoiler:

so sweet

source: Ask Ausiello
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

Since the Grimms have some kind of relation to (or origin in) the brothers Grimm, i wonder if the captain's French family have some kind of connection to Charles Perrault.

Also,
            Spoiler:
            two screen caps of the printed key image for anyone who wants to inspect.
            Here and Here.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
              Also,
              Spoiler:
              two screen caps of the printed key image for anyone who wants to inspect.
              Here and Here.
              so basically it is a
              Spoiler:
              map
              *getting curious*
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

I have a question regarding the original promo video for Grimm, where the episode 1 was promoted. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3rFsv_WSE

can anyone tell me what happens to Nick at 3:00 and/or when this happened as I cannot recall having seen it neither in episode 1 nor 2 - thanks
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  I have a question regarding the original promo video for Grimm, where the episode 1 was promoted. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3rFsv_WSE

can anyone tell me what happens to Nick at 3:00 and/or when this happened as I cannot recall having seen it neither in episode 1 nor 2 - thanks
                  The place where he's in the hospital with Marie and looks up and there's a bright light? Sorry, I don't remember that either.

Comment

I think the order is messed up on my On Demand channel. Watched #3 last night. Was supposed to be some bee thingy, but was the three wolves one instead. Not that I minded--I hate bugs! **blech!** Got to see Jaime Ray Newman, though.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Yes, Jaime Ray Newman was really great in that episode (it was episode 6) and I hope she will come back one day.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

It's good to know where the ep comes in the line-up.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                          The place where he's in the hospital with Marie and looks up and there's a bright light? Sorry, I don't remember that either.
                          exactly the part with the bright light
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Now Portland has a nudenbiest!!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...vRT_story.html

Comment

^ we need to send the Grimm to get rid of that biest

here a synopsis for a future episode "Big Feet"

Spoiler:

When Juliette stumbles upon a horrifying murder, Nick learns the suspected creature is unable to return to a human form; Hank sees something inexplicable.

source: spoilertv
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

This started in the UK a few months ago. Definitely my favourite of the new US series, Monroe really makes the series and look forward to this programme every Monday evening.

Also watch Alcatraz (does anyone know if this is being renewed for series 2?) but gave up on Once upon a time, even with Robert Carlyle in it really didn't like it.

I am just relieved Grimm will have a second series.

Comment

Working...
                                X