sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Photos from episode 1x18 - "Cat and Mouse"
      http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/gri...and-mouse.html

Episode 1x20 - "Happily Ever After" short synopsis
      http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/gri...pily-ever.html

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        Photos from episode 1x18 - "Cat and Mouse"
        http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/gri...and-mouse.html

Episode 1x20 - "Happily Ever After" short synopsis
        http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/gri...pily-ever.html
        thanks

about the pictures for "Cat and Mouse", wondering what the last one means; is Nick
        Spoiler:
        surrendering?
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

I am more curious about the picture with
          Spoiler:
          Nick in Rosalee´s shop. Who is the other guy with a gun? I read something about a "monster hunter", could it be him?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Wu spat bits of carpet at Rosalee when he woke up. Her face.
            sigpic

Comment

Last night's episode was wonderful. I liked that they made us feel sorry for the Hexen beast. I appreciate the addition of Rosalee as well.
              "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

well, assume that now Nick won't have any more objections if Hank and Adalind stay together

and Monroe was so worried about Nick, so sweet, I think he really considers him a friend
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

I laughed out loud when Nick asked Monroe, why they keep calling it Zaubertrank.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post13265947
                  As if they where reading my posts.
                  Last edited by tomstone; 14 April 2012, 06:08 PM.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

promo for next week's "Cat and Mouse" episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-8pEn8O5PE
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

and a sneak peek for "Cat and Mouse"

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/confl...erests/1396548
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

Synopsis for ""HAPPILY EVER AFTERMATH"
                        Spoiler:
                        THE CLASSIC CINDERELLA TALE TAKES A VERY DARK TURN -- Nick and Hank are called to investigate the mysterious death of a wealthy matriarch, after her stepdaughter loses everything in a Ponzi scheme. Meanwhile, Juliette does some digging into the mysterious death of Nick’s parents in an effort to help him find closure.

Wondering how much we will find out about Nick's
                        Spoiler:
                        parents' death
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

The last episode was great. They spent the whole episode with the arc story, not another monster of the week. As much as I enjoy them, they should mix stand-alone with wider arc stories.
                          Spoiler:
                          I loved how Nick was just a Grimm in this episode. I wonder what they said to Hank? One of the trio Hank, Juliette, Wu will have to know very soon. Especially Hank...it seems to me he would overlook an elephant in a room.
                          I felt sorry for Adelide as well. Nick was finally willing to "kill a monster" but I think this is even more cruel, especially after Adelide can´t go home now. I am curious about the debt her mother has to Renard and I am glad the amount of bad guys seem to grow up. Adelide could actually be a big help for Nick but not on a regular basis.
                          The Nick/Monroe/Rosalee thing works perfectly. I loved how jealous Monroe was when Nick called Rosalee in "The Thing with feathers" and how worried he was here.

As I said many times before, Grimm is getting better with each episode

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            As I said many times before, Grimm is getting better with each episode
                            Gracious, I hope so. It's quite a good idea, really, but I just watched ep 1 last night and was a bit disappointed. It seemed--contrived. I'll have to give it more time, I guess.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              Gracious, I hope so. It's quite a good idea, really, but I just watched ep 1 last night and was a bit disappointed. It seemed--contrived. I'll have to give it more time, I guess.
                              Grimm is awesome. Dont make me punish you. Bad girl wytch, bad!

On a serious note. The ratings went back up this episode. Those stupid breaks knock it down, but just bounces back. If this carries on through season 2, we should get a season three. Makes me laugh that people thought this would be a flop.

And i'll say it again, Wu waking up was one of my favourite parts in this episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am wondering why Woo and Hank aren't a bit more curious as to what goes on.
                                I would think they wouldn't take the crazy explanation they are getting from Nick without being a bit suspicious.
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X