No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m: When I start to cry when I watch FaceOff's Grimm challenge and see Silas and Richard there I'm pretty sure I don't want to see anything season 4 related.
    BTW, have you read the synopsis for the first episodes? Trubel will exactly do what I suppose her to do: take over the fights and the investigations. Enjoy the new Grimm, I doubt she will leave at all

Ice, you leave the vids to me? You were faster on Twitter. Well ...

Well, first Reggie tweeted this interview with TVGuide:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      m: When I start to cry when I watch FaceOff's Grimm challenge and see Silas and Richard there I'm pretty sure I don't want to see anything season 4 related.
      BTW, have you read the synopsis for the first episodes? Trubel will exactly do what I suppose her to do: take over the fights and the investigations. Enjoy the new Grimm, I doubt she will leave at all
      Dangit!! I didn't think she would actually be gone soon but I was secretly hoping she would. I'm trying to stay loyal to this show but it's getting hard with the way season 4 looks to be shaping up.. I guess I'll have to wait and watch and see; possibly wait until the mid-season finale and then binge watch..

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        Dangit!! I didn't think she would actually be gone soon but I was secretly hoping she would. I'm trying to stay loyal to this show but it's getting hard with the way season 4 looks to be shaping up.. I guess I'll have to wait and watch and see; possibly wait until the mid-season finale and then binge watch..
        And I'm pretty sure, Toboni will promoted to regular by then ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Forgot to post this the other day:

Episode 411 is titled "Death Do Us Part" via IMDb
          sigpic

Comment

New video to get people caught up with the latest moves by the Royals

sigpic

Comment

Season 4 development speculation:

I've been thinking about how to give back
              Spoiler:
              the Grimm power to Nick and I could imagine that they find a way to take them away from Trubel and transfer them to Nick. So Nick would be back being a Grimm-detective and finally Trubel would be freed from this 'burden' and would be able to lead a peaceful life.
              What do you think?
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Claire talked to Hero Complex:

Interview

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

With thanks to PiliTF from Twitter for the headsup:

on February, 7th there will be the first Grimm Gala in favour of Doernbecher's children Hospital:

Grimm Gala

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

While Sasha is again in South America, Bitsie and Mr. G finally decided to check out Europe, or better ... they are checking out the Royal playground in Austria:

As it's in German, quick translation:
                    Bitsie and Mr. G are in Vienna, but their luggage is missing, what they also stated via Twitter. Besides this little drama they are planing to sightsee the "usual" targets, the opera, Hotel Sacher, etc.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Episode 417 is titled 'Hibernaculum' via IMdb and here is some casting news: Grimm Exclusive: 'Prince William' to Play (Wait For It) a Royal
                      sigpic

Comment

Looks like Grimm would take over Constantine's timeslot on Fridays, starting in March:

SpoilerTV

Sidenote:
                        Interesting conversation in the comment-section about how Grimm is doing in syndication on TNT. I haven't really looked into any ratings lately but this doesn't sound too good to me.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

It looks like Grimm has been renewed for a fifth season. Good news!!!

Comment

Trubel and Nick's mom will return by the end of the season

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/trubel_r...ason_4-2015-02
                            sigpic

Comment

Ice, could you do me a favour, please?
                              As far as I know the contracts of the current writers team are about 2 years. Which means, they are running out with the end of this season. It would be nice if you could keep an update about this. Is TPTB going to stick to this team or will they hire again a new one for the last season.
                              Just out of curriosity ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

They must be pretty distressed now when they are really plan to kill off a main character by the end of this season ... Interesting in this topic is Norberto Barba's Tweet about season 4's finale-episodes: "Gamechanger".

Wild *very ironic* speculations:
                                NBC turned the spinoff with Trubel down, now they are bringing Toboni back and will kill Nick off in the finale to promote their shiny new teeny-star and massmurder-kiddo. Juliette cannot control her (still out of the blue existing) Hexenbiest and will change sides, so Prince "Superbore" Viktor will get his very own version of "Viktor's Angels" with Adalind AND Juliette on his side, while Renard, Hank and Wu will suffer from Nick's "stupist Cop-ever"-syndrome and become pompon-swinging cheerleaders for Miss Awesomeness Trubel - who will solve the problem with Kelly and Diana in a wild attempt to become a reincarnation of King Solomon. Monroe and Rosalee will end the season with the proudly declaration that they are expecting their first child (which will lead to another braindeath after Rosalee will give birth in season 5). And off course will someone give the keys to Kelly, who will otherwise be unemployed after she had lost Diana or given her away - so she can also loose the keys like she somehow got rid off the coins. Trubel will be OF COURSE Hank's new partner, sponsored by Renard, who will absolutely fall for her and would give his life if he could keep her safe. Wu will become Trubel's very own student, so he can finally start happy slashing all Wesen he can lay his hands on - of course in Trubel's very own awesome manner. Season 5 will most likely end with Trubel becoming Queen of Portland after the Eisbibers voted for her and Bud himself will work on Renard, so Renard will finally marry Trubel.

Sorry for the sarcasm, I couldn't help myself.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X