No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TVLine has a sneak peek at the scene where Kelly arrives and looks like Nick was going to ask Juliette something big possibly

US Only?
    sigpic

Comment

Yep, IceIsNice, that one is blocked.

Internationally visible: follow the Link

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Promo pics for 3.18 right here

&

Press release for 3.19

"NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUBEL I'VE SEEN"

04/25/2014 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Friday) : A LETHAL NEW PRESENCE COMES TO PORTLAND – JACQUELINE TOBONI, C. THOMAS HOWELL AND ALEXIS DENISOF GUEST STAR -- Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) investigate a dangerous female suspect (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) leaving a trail of Wesen in her wake. Elsewhere, Adalind (Claire Coffee) takes measures into her own hands, even if that means forging a dangerous alliance. Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star. Philip Anthony Rodriguez also guest stars.
        sigpic

Comment

Bree talks about Rosalee's Road to the altar:

Zap2It

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Promo 3.18 (as I didn't see this one at the end of the episode. Instead there was a trailer for Believe and Crisis):

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              Promo 3.18 (as I didn't see this one at the end of the episode. Instead there was a trailer for Believe and Crisis):

That's weird. I had the Grimm trailer, but I saw other people also saying they had the Believe/Crisis trailer instead
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                That's weird. I had the Grimm trailer, but I saw other people also saying they had the Believe/Crisis trailer instead
                I don't know. I was baffled last night after some Sasha-fans started to tweet screencaps from the trailer and asked where they got those pics from. Maybe another station? I actually don't know on which one the episode I used for capping came from, but there was the Believe/Crisis trailer at the end. Only the first 5 seconds of this trailer with Viktor, that was all.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

First synopsis 3.20 My fair Wesen:

When Nick brings Trubel on a ride along with Hank, they end up investigating the murder of a young woman; Adalind is hopeful after making a discovery.
                  SpoilerTV

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

For the German Speakers:

Grimm season 3 will start on May, 5th, 8.15 PM, on Vox

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Via SpoilerTV:

2 Sneak Peeks

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Episode 320 "My Fair Wesen" press release

NICK AND HANK TAKE TRUBEL ON A RIDE ALONG – JACQUELINE TOBONI GUEST STARS -- Nick (David Giuntoli) does his best to educate Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) on how best to handle the world she is learning about for the first time, and decides it best to bring her on a ride along with Hank (Russell Hornsby). They find themselves investigating the homicide of a young woman that strikes a chord for Trubel. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) makes a discovery that she hopes will lead her to regain something she has lost. Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.
                        sigpic

Comment

Promo 3.19 via SpoilerTV:

Promo

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Live+7 3.16 The show must go on:

Grimm grew about 70 % (1.55 to a 2.64)

Broadwayworld.com

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

From TVLines AskAussiello:

Question: Any chance I could get a Grimm spoiler, por favor? Like, will we get to see Nick’s mom again this season? –Sarah
                              Ausiello: While the Woman in Black won’t return for the rest of this season, “We will get her back in Season 4,” series co-creator James Kouf promises TVLine.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Short synopsis 3.21 released via SpoilerTV:

Nick and Hank learn the victims of the homicide they are investigating were from a special section of the Verrat; Renard grows suspicious of Adalind's behavior.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X