• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueray View Post
    I just saw that, great news!
    Great news would be another writers-change

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

The first times:

Grimm stars remember their first onscreen-woges, via TVLine

Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Review to "Below the Surface" is up at my LJ

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic

Comment

Hyn - If you no longer like this show, why do you continue to watch it as well as post your negativity about it everywhere?

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            Hyn - If you no longer like this show, why do you continue to watch it as well as post your negativity about it everywhere?
            I was ASKED to write a review about the Below the Surface-Book and thought it MIGHT be of interest here as well.
            Beside ... I DON'T watch the show anymore. The last three weeks I only capped the episodes, that has nothing to do with watching. Why I continue capping? Because Helen doesn't have another screencapper and I'm still fan of Mr. G's acting. Right now I'm waiting that a friend of mine will send me her screencaps of 3.16 because last Friday's ep is a complete NO GO for me (and when I'm reading the overall tone of the reviews others aren't that thrilled about this episode either).
            And I've no idea that collecting and posting the news is something negative? I mean if you want to do it, go ahead! No problem with that.

So ... why don't you open your eyes and see what's really going on in Grimm's writers room?

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

I agree that the writing isn't perfect but Grimm continues to make me want to watch the next episode. I'm hoping that this coming season the writing team sits down and decides where they want to take this show and decided the mythology and storylines (which probably won't happen) but we'll see.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry for upsetting you all again. Bitsie just revealed the title of the season finale. And I hope this isn't too negative:

3.22 will be called "Blood Ambition"

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  3.22 will be called "Blond Ambition"
                  Fixed the title
                  sigpic

Comment

the show may be not perfect but I still like it and I look forward to the next episode
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

What I consider negative is your constant "Debbie Downer" comments about the show's renewal! Such as "great news would have been the show's cancellation" and the comment from Twitter about how you were depressed about it being renewed. The updates from everyone's Twitters and such aren't at all what I'm referring to so quit jumping down my freakin throat and grow up!

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm thrilled to hear about the renewal. The show has come a long way, and it makes for a great Friday diversion.
                        "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Press Release 3.17:

The Resistance’s plan to keep Adalind (Claire Coffee) safe gets kicked into high gear when an unexpected ally arrives to ensure she and the baby make it out of Europe safely. In Portland, as Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) prepare for their upcoming wedding, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) are reminded of their failed proposal.
                          Sorry for being negative again

EDIT:

The promos are up at NBCGrimm
                          Last edited by Hyndara71; 29 March 2014, 06:19 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

For the US Grimmsters. NBC has uploaded a first sneak peek. Check out NBC's GrimmSite

And I hope this didn't sound too negative

EDIT:
                            Regionfree version:
                            Last edited by Hyndara71; 01 April 2014, 11:59 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm really exited about the next episode now.

Spoiler:
                              I hope there is more mentioned about that. Like do his eyes glow or something? Also I wonder if they can tell when he switches into Grimm mode.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Examiner has up a spoiler-ish article about the upcoming episode:

The Return of Nick's Mum

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X