Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahm ...

Dudek will guest-star in the episode titled "Once We Were Gods" as Professor Vera Gates, a bright young archeology professor excited to begin studying a 3,000-year-old sarcophagus. What makes this discovery especially unique, however, is that the sarcophagus is decorated with a carving of Anubis (the Egyptian God of the Dead) as opposed to the typical sarcophagus carving -- that of a pharaoh.
    Anyone else feels a huge overwhelming deja vu about ... what a coincidence! ... Stargate?

Gueststars for 3.15/3.16
    Last edited by Hyndara71; 16 January 2014, 12:21 PM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

lol yeah that does seem like stargate.
      sigpic

Comment

A nice spoiler/teaser for tonight's episode:

Bree Turner talks to TVLine

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

News from the TCA's today is that chances for a season 4 renewal are "very good" according to the NBC Entertainment Chairman
          sigpic

Comment

Grimm Exclusive: Nick's Mom Set to Return
            sigpic

Comment

That is great.
              Spoiler:
              I wonder if it will be Juliette that contacts her. And maybe we'll get more info on if the zombie thing is related to being a grimm
              sigpic

Comment

My guess:

Spoiler:
                She will be teamed up with Adalind ala "destiny's a *****" scenario (which the writers are thinking is funny). Very, VERY disappointed about this news

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  My guess:

Spoiler:
                  She will be teamed up with Adalind ala "destiny's a *****" scenario (which the writers are thinking is funny). Very, VERY disappointed about this news
                  Spoiler:
                  I doubt that because that wouldn't end well, seeing as she killed her mother
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I doubt that because that wouldn't end well, seeing as she killed her mother
                    Well ...

Spoiler:
                    Kelly seems to have had a coming out as Wesen-fan lately as she's now working with the Laeufer (seriously? Are the writers able to stay only one time to their own canon?). So, my guess ist, Kelly will be the one who will bring Adalind out of the line of fire, maybe back to US at all.

Maybe I'm wrong, but after all the hints and tiny pieces from Michael, the "GrimmWriters" account and Brenna ... I'm pretty sure they are trying this way.

Sadly for this season, they are taking every turn I guessed so far. Half of the fun is gone for me

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Bitsie just releaved the title for 3.17. Which will be called "Synchronicity"

Last edited by Hyndara71; 28 January 2014, 03:23 PM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

There will soon be a new recurring character that could turn into a series regular

Spoiler:
                        Get ready to meet Teresa "Trubel" Rubel. The savvy—and scrappy—new character is a fighter who is very capable of holding her own. She's remarkably strong and trouble seems to follow her everywhere. The character is recurring now, but could become a series regular.

From E Online
                        sigpic

Comment

Trubel Rubel, really? *sigh* What happened to this show ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't take it so seriously until it's official. For all we know the Trubel Rubel thing is just from whoever wrote the article
                            sigpic

Comment

Actually Rubel Trubel is mostly what I read when I am following the tweets of the writers, so, right now everything is possible - and I don't have to mention that I don't like it when I've the feeling someone is making fun out of me (or in this case the fandom as a whole)

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Hm... I guess I'll have to see when the character appears. I do know now that I hate the name though lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X