No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the fall/winter finale like every show has this time of year.
    sigpic

Comment

Short synopsis for episode 3.11 "The Good Soldier"

Spoiler:
      Short synopsis: Nick and Hank discover a murder may be part of a series of revenge killings involving a military cover up; Rosalee reunites with her mother and sister.
      sigpic

Comment

Nothing official yet, but it looks like when Grimm comes back from it's short break it will air 4 straight episodes and then take a month off (January 24-February 28)
        sigpic

Comment

The long break makes sense.. Don't know why but it just does, lol

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

I figured there would be one because of the Olympics then they obviously weren't shooting during the holiday's which accounts for the extra week or so off.
            sigpic

Comment

1st Sneak Peek for 3.09 is out (US only):

SpoilerTV

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Oh, Nick.. What's with the sweater??

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

hm... probably make more sense when I see the episode
                  sigpic

Comment

And, meet Hank's new loveinterest: TVLine

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

TVLine's Winter Spoiler

Spoiler:
                      PREVIOUSLY ON... | Nick's heightened senses seemed to help him be a better Grimm, but what's up with his tendency to imitate a corpse every once in a while? Capt. Renard traveled to Austria to join the burgeoning anti-Royals movement. Adalind, also in Austria, was summoned to meet Eric Renard's replacement, a cousin named Viktor who knows about the (monstrous?) child she's carrying.

COMING UP NEXT | The situation in Europe will evolve, show creators David Greenwalt and James Kouf tell TVLine -- and Adalind "is the emphasis for the change," Greenwalt says. Something else won't be the same: The gang back in Portland will find out about the Hexenbiest's impending blessed event, "and all these various factions and de-factions -- if that's a word -- will come together," Greenwalt says. "It's going to cause a heck of a lot of turmoil for Nick's life" -- and by the end of the season storylines will cross, creating a "big mess." Moving to a completely different sort of mess, the series creators hint that the approach of Rosalee and Monroe's long-heralded wedding means we're going to meet both of their families -- and that there'll be hard feelings all the way around. "We have some real issues coming up with Monroe and his family," Kouf says, but Rosalee's home situation isn't all sweetness and light, either. "She does have a sordid past, and there are some deep wounds on both sides of that very fence," Greenwalt notes. Also: In a Wu-centric hour, we'll see the sarcastic sergeant "undergo an amazing change," Greenwalt promises.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Episode 312 - "The Wild Hunt" press release

Spoiler:
                        A SERIAL KILLER WITH A PENCHANT FOR COLLECTING SCALPS IS UNLEASHED ON PORTLAND AND MONROE HAS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ROSALEE – SHOHREH AGHDASHLOO, ALEXIS DENISOF, CHRIS MULKEY AND DEE WALLACE GUEST STAR -- Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) investigate a cop killer who scalps his victims. Meanwhile, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) begins to communicate with Nick’s mom via email and Adalind (Claire Coffee) finds herself much closer to delivering her baby than she previously thought. Elsewhere, Monroe's (Silas Weir Mitchell) parents (guest stars Dee Wallace and Chris Mulkey) decide to surprise him and Rosalee (Bree Turner) with an early arrival to Portland after learning some exciting news. Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.
                        sigpic

Comment

David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf have a a 7, a 9, and a 10 year plan for Grimm, so as of now, if things go well there could be up to 10 seasons of Grimm.

AX: Is there any kind of an endgame to the arcs in GRIMM?

GREENWALT: There’s some kind of an endgame. Those keys are going to come into play and Year Five will be a big year full of changes and stuff, but we don’t know precisely that far ahead. We kind of discover it as we go. We have a seven-year plan, a nine-year plan and a ten-year plan. As long as it keeps evolving, as long as it’s fun for us and the actors, who knows. It started with what I call the micro thing, the monster inside a human being, and we still do that on a weekly basis, but we have the macro thing of, what’s wrong with the word and who’s behind it? It turns out it’s this royalty that wants to come back to power. So as long as it can keep expanding and growing and be entertaining – I mean, I’ll be dead [laughs].
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                            David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf have a a 7, a 9, and a 10 year plan for Grimm, so as of now, if things go well there could be up to 10 seasons of Grimm.
                            Wondering what happened to the 5 years plan they mentioned during both interviews for the Titan Collectors magazines ... I'm just reading the fall-edition, that's why I'm actually wondering. Besides I'm not quite sure if the numbers are high enough for more than 5, maybe 7 seasons. I've heard a lot critic about season 3 lately. So, I'm not the only one complaining (and I nearly stopped complaining )

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                              Besides I'm not quite sure if the numbers are high enough for more than 5, maybe 7 seasons.
                              We'll see. The total viewers have gone up each season so far
                              sigpic

Comment

315 and 316 titles revealed by Bitsie

315 - "Once We Were Gods"
                                316 - "The Show Must Go On"

Source
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X