Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

what do you think is going to happen to both Nick and Renard because it looks like there might be sharing a scene or two together because of the staircase they are on.

Comment

Well this is how the episode is described on the Grimm website

Spoiler:
      Captain Renard returns to Portland to help Nick and Hank search for a Wesen that targets prominent members of Portland's Russian community.
      sigpic

Comment

wait does that mean that the European stuff isn't going to be continued next episode? If Renard
        Spoiler:
        is in Portland? or I guess without Renard. I do think they are going to share that staircase scene.
        sigpic

Comment

so i know it's still early in the season but what do you guys think Grimm will get renewed for a Season 4?

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
            Well this is how the episode is described on the Grimm website

Spoiler:
            Captain Renard returns to Portland to help Nick and Hank search for a Wesen that targets prominent members of Portland's Russian community.
            well i guess we'll find out in two more weeks.

Comment

I hope so. I think it seems to be getting good ratings.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                so i know it's still early in the season but what do you guys think Grimm will get renewed for a Season 4?
                It will. It would even if the ratings were not as good as they've been so that it would get syndication
                sigpic

Comment

Press release for episode 3.10 "Eyes of the Beholder"

Spoiler:
                  THE DEATH OF A NOTORIOUS GANG MEMBER REVEALS A NEW SIDE OF THE WESEN COMMUNITY – SHARON LEAL GUEST STARS – Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) are called to the scene of a gang-related homicide. The case escalates as Zuri (guest star Sharon Leal), Hank’s physical therapist, and her brother get caught up in the investigation. Meanwhile, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) seeks advice from Rosalee (Bree Turner) in dealing with the news that her friend is Wesen. Reggie Lee also stars.

I wonder if Monroe and Adalind won't appear since the actors and characters weren't mentioned at all like they normally are. Monroe would be more of a surprise if he wasn't in it
                  sigpic

Comment

Press release for episode 3.10 "Eyes of the Beholder"

Spoiler:
                    I wonder if Monroe and Adalind won't appear since the actors and characters weren't mentioned at all like they normally are. Monroe would be more of a surprise if he wasn't in it
                    Spoiler:
                    But it could be. 3.10 was filmed around RingCon when I'm not wrong. And back then Silas definitely wasn't on set

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                    Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

i'm hoping they have a mid-season two parter like they did season 2 with "Season of the Hexenbiest" and "Face off"

Comment

Don't get you hopes up
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't get you hopes up
                          I never do. but it's nice to dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            i'm hoping they have a mid-season two parter like they did season 2 with "Season of the Hexenbiest" and "Face off"
                            Don't get you hopes up
                            I dunno, Ice.. I mean, was this "Christmas"-two-hour-in-one-night thing the midseason thing or is there another one to come? Because if that's still to come then there might be a chance.. It seems the writers of the show LOVE to do TBC-episodes..

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

I know they do, but they usually have a TBC title card at the end of the episode and there wasn't really any cliffhangers that would make me think it's a 2 part episode
                              sigpic

Comment

I know they do, but they usually have a TBC title card at the end of the episode and there wasn't really any cliffhangers that would make me think it's a 2 part episode
                                I didn't know if this was the mid-season "finale" or not..

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X