Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    Don't you just hate March Madness
    marchmadness hasn't even started yet. That's on cbs. This is local MIAA Basketball messing up my shows.

Not all of us worship at the altar of sports, wish they'd think of that.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

promo for next episode "The Island of Dreams*

Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

really? next episode is only airing on 30.3.12? please tell me that's not correct

and about the last episode 'Plumed Serpent', I so liked following quote from Monroe

Spoiler:
        Eddie: Hey, I'm just glad to be here, to you know, help rescue a woman I've never met before. Or been introduced to. But, you know, hey, I don't take it personally...
        Nick: Are you really going to bring that up right now?
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, next new ep is the 30th. They supposedly are showing repeats the next two weeks. Someone on another board suggested it's to catch up with the post production schedule .
          sigpic

Comment

Bitsie Tulloch said in an interview they just wrapped 19th episode so it is possible.

I can imagine that random viewers must be confused but the repeats.
            But then we should get the rest of the season without breaks.

NBC should also decide if they are going to renew the show. It has a stable fanbase, and gets better with each episode, so I hope they will renew it.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I would have a question about the actor playing Monroe, Silas Weir Mitchell. Does anyone know his age? Even only approximately? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks.
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                I would have a question about the actor playing Monroe, Silas Weir Mitchell. Does anyone know his age? Even only approximately? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks.
                Not sure if it's accurate (IMDb doesn't list an age) but this site http://www.fanmail.biz/91738.html says he was born October 28, 1972.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                  Not sure if it's accurate (IMDb doesn't list an age) but this site http://www.fanmail.biz/91738.html says he was born October 28, 1972.
                  thanks I had checked IMBd and Wiki but it wasn't indicated
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Good news finally from NBC, Grimm fans can cheer up, NBC renewed it for a second season:
                    http://tv.ign.com/articles/122/1220952p1.html
                    sigpic

Comment

YAY! I'm really happy it got renewed!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                        YAY! I'm really happy it got renewed!
                        I second your "Yay!"!

Comment

It is good news.
                          The last thing I wanted was is to get into a show only for it to be left hanging in limbo about what it could have been.
                          I am so looking forward to the next episode.
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Great news!
                            sigpic

Comment

It really cheered me up when I heard about the renewal. NBC finally got something right

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

a very big spoiler for the episode "Love Sick" - so follow the link only at your own risk

http://www.ksitetv.com/grimm/grimm-e...cription/12963
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X