X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was one of the better ones of the season so far
    sigpic

Comment

50th episode, wow go Grimm. I hope to see you make it to your 100th episode.
      sigpic

Comment

Looks like the the hiatus after this week isn't too long. Grimm returns January 3
        sigpic

Comment

That is good to hear. I hate when they are so long that you don't remember what was happening.
          sigpic

Comment

I am not good at reading the ratings info so I hope I am seeing it accurately. Grimm is doing well so far, especially with this last episode?

Looks like NBC is developing a wolfman series to add to its Friday lineup in 2014 (supernatural theme). Hope that doesn't mess with Grimm. I love Grimm.

Comment

hmm... I much rather watch Grimm, because its different. There has been a million vampire things now a days and even werewolves are in a lot of places.
              sigpic

Comment

The wolfman show has no effect on Grimm. It'll probably just take Dracula's spot if it is canceled.

As for ratings, so far the average viewers are the best of any season, but the demo is down some.

Season 1 - Demo Average: 1.53, Viewer Average: 5.02 million
                Season 2 - Demo Average: 1.62, Viewer Average: 5.17 million
                Season 3 - Demo Average: 1.52, Viewer Average: 5.64 million
                sigpic

Comment

blueray, me, too. Grimm is unique and it is exciting to watch. I am so addicted to this show.

IceIsNice, thanks for the info on ratings and especially about the werewolf series. It looks like Grimm had a higher viewership than NCIS, LA, last week.

Comment

Episode 314 is called "Mommy Dearest"
                    sigpic

Comment

First details on Alexis Denisof's characters and first images of him for this week

'Grimm': Alexis Denisof teases 'charismatic' new villain -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
                      sigpic

Comment

What werewolf series? I hadn't heard anything about that.
                        sigpic
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                          First details on Alexis Denisof's characters and first images of him for this week

'Grimm': Alexis Denisof teases 'charismatic' new villain -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
                          I'm so excited for him to join the cast!! I about giggled when I heard his voice at the end of this latest episode.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Both Sneak Peeks for 3.08 are unblocked available via my LJ:

Sneak Peeks 3.08 Twelve Days of Krampus

Besides, the German word for claw is Klaue, Pranke or Tatze. I never heard of Krampus before. A friend of mine, native Austrian, knows it. So, my guess it's an Austrian German word or MAYBE something from the deepest south German (Schwaebisch Alp), but it's not a common word and the figure of Krampus isn't known all over Germany. Where I live we only have a character named "Knecht Ruprecht", who's sort of servant to St Niklas and he is sort of punishing naughty kids (they don't get sweets but a stake from birch or meadow). That's all that is somehow ... a little bit similar to said Krampus. But Ruprecht comes on St Niklas-day (December, 6th) not around the 21st - and he's surely not eating kids.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                            Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic
                            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by FreeRadical View Post
                              What werewolf series? I hadn't heard anything about that.
                              I had seen a few articles about a possible werewolf series. It would be a supernatural theme for Fridays nights on NBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                Both Sneak Peeks for 3.08 are unblocked available via my LJ:

Sneak Peeks 3.08 Twelve Days of Krampus

Besides, the German word for claw is Klaue, Pranke or Tatze. I never heard of Krampus before. A friend of mine, native Austrian, knows it. So, my guess it's an Austrian German word or MAYBE something from the deepest south German (Schwaebisch Alp), but it's not a common word and the figure of Krampus isn't known all over Germany. Where I live we only have a character named "Knecht Ruprecht", who's sort of servant to St Niklas and he is sort of punishing naughty kids (they don't get sweets but a stake from birch or meadow). That's all that is somehow ... a little bit similar to said Krampus. But Ruprecht comes on St Niklas-day (December, 6th) not around the 21st - and he's surely not eating kids.
                                Lol, yes, the Krampus is typical for Bavaria and Austria (but also known in South Tyrol, Hungary and Slowenia). He has similar tasks like Knecht Ruprecht in Northgermany. The name comes from the middle-high-German word for claw, "krampen". The Krampus is NOT an evil version/twin of Santa Claus (besides, we don´t believe in Santa Claus here, we have the Christkind ), like Monroe said in the sneak-peek, but accompanys Saint Nicholas on December 6th to punish the naughty children with a birch. The actual Krampus day is December 5th, though. I don´t know were they got December 21st as Krampus-day.
                                Oh, and don´t confuse the Krampus with Perchten, they are something completely different.

More on the Krampus here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X