Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
    So yesterday news was revealed that Monroe's parents were cast and now Bree Turner retweeted an article that reveals that Rosalee's mom and sister were cast

Things are going to get interesting
    Yeah, I'm curious to see how his parents will react to Nick.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

How they will all react to Nick...I can imagine this will be a very funny (and dangerous!) family reunion! It could also mean that we will know more about Rosalee´s past

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

With thanks to GrimmAustralia:

Promo Pics for 3.06 Stories we tell our Young

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Yeah, I'm curious to see how his parents will react to Nick.
          And how the react to Rosalee
          sigpic

Comment

Episode 306, "Stories We Tell Our Young" press release

Spoiler:

"GRIMM"

"STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG"

12/06/2013 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : A YOUNG BOY’S AILMENTS LEAD EVERYONE TO THINK THEY ARE DEALING WITH A CASE OF DEMON POSSESSION – Nick (David Giuntoli) faces his toughest challenge yet when he and Hank (Russell Hornsby) investigate a case that combines religious phenomenon with the dark dealings of the Wesen Council. Meanwhile, Rosalee (Bree Turner) is torn when Nick’s case challenges her Wesen loyalties. Elsewhere, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) leaves town to tend to some "family matters." Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee also star.
            sigpic

Comment

"El Cucuy" promo

sigpic

Comment

Hmm... Is it just me or does that one not seem all that exciting? Or is it hit the name that's throwing me off? lol

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Good preliminary rating news

TV Ratings Friday: 'Bones' Falls in New Timeslot, 'Raising Hope' Returns Low, 'Grimm', 'Hawaii Five-0' & 'The Carrie Diaries' Up, 'Dracula' Flat
                  sigpic

Comment

Episode 308, "Twelve Days of Krampus" synopsis

Spoiler:
                    An evil Santa becomes a suspect when a series of delinquent teenagers go missing; Renard gets closer to finding Adalind.

And unless there was an error, it looks like on December 13 that episode 307 and 308 are both airing.
                    sigpic

Comment

The promo looks creepy, but I'm excited.

Well that would be good to have two hours of grimm.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                        Episode 308, "Twelve Days of Krampus" synopsis

Spoiler:
                        An evil Santa becomes a suspect when a series of delinquent teenagers go missing; Renard gets closer to finding Adalind.

And unless there was an error, it looks like on December 13 that episode 307 and 308 are both airing.
                        I'm assuming it would be an error. It doesn't seem like NBC to air two sequential episodes on one night. Not to me at least.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

I didn't realize until someone just made an article on the Grimm Wiki that Claire Coffee posted the title of episode 312 the other day on her Instagram even though I saw the picture

So the title of the episode with Monroe's parents is...
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm.. The comments on the pic look interesting..

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Looks like there will in fact be 2 episodes in a row on December 13th

Episode 307 at 9PM
                              Episode 308 at 10PM

Edit: Here are the press releases for both episodes
                              Spoiler:
                              GRIMM"

"COLD BLOODED / TWELVE DAYS OF KRAMPUS"

12/13/2013 (09:00PM - 11:00PM) (Friday) : COLD BLOODED -

A CRIME WAVE BREATHES NEW LIFE INTO AN URBAN LEGEND – ALEXIS DENISOF GUEST STARS -- As a deadly crime spree begins to surface, a century-old urban legend takes shape in Portland's sewers and becomes Nick's (David Giuntoli) latest case. In Europe, Adalind (Claire Coffee) meets Prince Viktor (guest star Alexis Denisof) , who’s come to bring those responsible for his cousin Eric’s demise to justice. Meanwhile, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) responds to the recent attempt on his life. Bitsie Tulloch, Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.

TWELVE DAYS OF KRAMPUS -

A DARK JUSTICE DESCENDS ON PORTLAND AS THE CHRISTMAS SEASON BEGINS -- After a string of delinquent teens go missing, an old Wesen tale of an evil Santa who brings more than just a lump of coal may be the prime suspect. The investigation intensifies as Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) take things a little too far. Meanwhile, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) enlists Juliet (Bitsie Tulloch) to surprise Rosalee (Bree Turner) for their first Christmas together with unintended results. Elsewhere, Captain Renard’s (Sasha Roiz) tour of Europe brings him closer to tracking down Adalind (Claire Coffee). Reggie Lee also stars.
                              Last edited by IceIsNice; 22 November 2013, 01:26 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

That's just odd!

... Although the episodes sound interesting.. lol

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X