Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    Now you can slap and kick me. I just watched Bitsie's Parkland and forgot the date and the anniversary. *headdesk*
    I don´t think that as a non-American, you would remember this No need to get slapped

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Press release for episode 305

Spoiler:
      "GRIMM"

"EL CUCUY"

11/29/2013 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : A VIGILANTE TAKES NEW SHAPE TO CLEAN UP THE NEIGHBORHOOD – MANNY MONTANA GUEST STARS -- Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) are on the case as repeat instances of apparent vigilantism have whispers of an old Spanish legend making their way through a working-class Portland neighborhood. Elsewhere, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) learns the truth about Nick’s mother. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) has a brief scare during her ultrasound. Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        I don´t think that as a non-American, you would remember this No need to get slapped
        Well, last Sunday I watched Parkland, that movie IS about the assassinating and the date runs more than one times through the screen. So, I should have had that in mind, especially as the death of JFK IS in fact a piece of history I'm very interested in.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Did the last episode affect the ratings or not? It did - upps:

SpoilerTV

Sorry for being snarky on that, but I knew it would backfire. And for the record, no, I haven't watched so far and most likely I won't until next week.

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Except total viewers weren't really affected much...
            sigpic

Comment

SpoilerTV

Sorry for being snarky on that, but I knew it would backfire. And for the record, no, I haven't watched so far and most likely I won't until next week.
              What backfired? Ratings go up and down all the time. There is like 0.2 difference of people watching the show...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Just came in via SpoilerTV. CTV's trailer for next week's episode:

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

SpoilerTV

Okay (A) That's not snark; that's not being able to move on from a previous conversation and get over it..

(B) you might wanna fix your sig so it says "don't make me shoot you". I love the sig btw

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Episode 306, "Stories We Tell Our Young" short synopsis

Spoiler:
                    Nick and Hank investigate a case that combines religious phenomenon with the Wesen Council; Capt. Renard deals with family issues.
                    sigpic

Comment

A couple 3.04 pics for ya
                      Spoiler:

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Interview with Bree Turner.

Sounds like episodes 311 and 312 are big ones for Monroe and Rosalee
                        sigpic

Comment

Monroe's parents have been cast!

Spoiler:
                          Dee Wallace (E.T. the Extraterrestrial) and Chris Mulkey (Friday Night Lights) will play the Wesen’s mom and dad, Alice and Bart, later this season, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Full article
                          sigpic

Comment

sneak peak for tomorrows episode I'll post a link from hulu but it is probably on other sites: http://www.hulu.com/watch/558545#i1,p0,d1
                            sigpic

Comment

So yesterday news was revealed that Monroe's parents were cast and now Bree Turner retweeted an article that reveals that Rosalee's mom and sister were cast

Things are going to get interesting
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                                sneak peak for tomorrows episode I'll post a link from hulu but it is probably on other sites: http://www.hulu.com/watch/558545#i1,p0,d1
                                Awww.. They are so cute together..

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X