It was Nick. He sounded a little angry
    sigpic

Comment

Unblocked version:

And oregonlive has some more bts-shots: Grimm Season 3

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Im excited for friday!!!!!!!

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Combo promo with Grimm and Dracula

sigpic

Comment

I'm so friggin excited for both! I can't wait!!!!!!

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
              Combo promo with Grimm and Dracula
              What about a little more balanced? Is that me or is NBC promoting Dracula like Hell and Grimm barely? I mean, we still don't have even a new photo-set for season 3, for Dracula I find feeled day a new one. I'm not interested in vampires, guys! I want my baby back!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                What about a little more balanced? Is that me or is NBC promoting Dracula like Hell and Grimm barely? I mean, we still don't have even a new photo-set for season 3, for Dracula I find feeled day a new one. I'm not interested in vampires, guys! I want my baby back!
                I think they're doing Dracula more because it's a brand new show and they're hoping it will be as popular as Grimm..

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah. Dracula needs more promoting because it's new and NBC already knows Grimm has loyal fans
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks like the director of 311 is a new director in the business. He shadowed the directors for the last 3 episodes of season 2 and did a good enough job that Norberto Barba helped get him his own episode to direct. On IMDB is looks like he hasn't done much other than a few short films.

Link to his Twitter

More info about how he got the opportunity to direct an episode

PART 1:

sigpic

Comment

PART 2: (I would put both in the same post but I can only have 1 video per post)

sigpic

Comment

One more day
                        sigpic

Comment

TVLine interview with Bitsie Tulloch and Claire Coffee. Plus some behind the scenes pics of Adalind, Stefania, and Frau Pech

Grimm's Bitsie Tulloch and Claire Coffee Preview Season 3?s 'Gnarly' Start – Plus: Exclusive Pics!
                          sigpic

Comment

Last edited by IceIsNice; 25 October 2013, 09:01 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

yep, only 8 and half hours to go
                              sigpic

Comment

Grimm 3.04 "One Night Stand" press release

Spoiler:

"GRIMM"

"ONE NIGHT STAND"

11/15/2013 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : BIZARRE DROWNINGS LEAD TO A MYSTERIOUS GROUP OF WATER-BOUND WESEN -- When Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) investigate a drowning death with mysterious marks on the victim’s ankles, they happen upon a group of water-bound Wesen with a deadly postcoital cuddle. Meanwhile, Rosalee (Bree Turner) starts unpacking her things at Monroe’s (Silas Weir Mitchell), and Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) makes a startling realization about the possible identities of the Royal Baby’s parents. Bitsie Tulloch, Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee also star.

Also part 4 of the webisode:

Last edited by IceIsNice; 25 October 2013, 10:45 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X