Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
    Were you able to work on it?
    Sorry, I'm fighting a huge migraine since Saturday, I barely was online the last three days.
    When I'm done with the weekly picspam I'll give it a try.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Oh, okay. Migraines are no fun
      sigpic

Comment

If anyone is interested, the first novel for Grimm, "The Icy Touch" comes out November 5.

http://titanbooks.com/grimm-the-icy-touch-6917/

Synopsis: Back in the 19th century a Wesen and a Grimm fight to the death. The Grimm wins, but the Wesen’s son escapes and vows revenge. In the present day, Captain Renard sends Nick and Hank to investigate an international crime cartel named Le Touche Givre (The Icy Touch). They discover this deadly gang is run by Wesen, and is involved in various illegal activities, including forced prostitution and drug pushing. As they close in on the gang, Nick begins to realise that their charismatic and dangerous leader is just as intent on tracking him down…

Also, novel 2, "The Chopping Block" comes out in February.
        sigpic

Comment

We can now say season 3 starts this month!
          sigpic

Comment

We can now say season 3 starts this month!
            Yep. That was one of the first things I thought of when I woke up this morning.
            sigpic

Comment

I've been told episode 307 is called "Cold Blooded" but I cant confirm that that's correct for sure. I'm hoping SpoilerTV will post something about the title for 307 soon.

The title would make sense if it's the episode about the "gators in the sewers" that was teased at Comic Con
              sigpic

Comment

So, Eric is very likely ... not longer there on Season3. That new baddie better rocks the house now, otherwise I'll be seriously pissed:

Eric's fate on Grimm

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Dang. I was hoping for James Frain and Alexis Denisof together
                  sigpic

Comment

Dang. I was hoping for James Frain and Alexis Denisof together
                    Not only you ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Bitsie just tweeted about, she and Silas will attend at this years Wordstock Festival this weekend. Check out their HP, hopeful there will be more information.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Man, I was so looking forward to having James Frain AND Alexis Denisof. "And" sounds like so much more fun than "or." Phooey.
                        sigpic
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

Grimm gets a soundtrack, Grimm gets a soundtrack! *carefully bouncing*

Me happy Grimmster today!

Grimm Soundtrack Details

=======

And new title revealed via SpoilerTV:
                          3.09 will be called Red Menace

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

"Red Menace" will feature
                            Spoiler:
                            Olga, an attractive Russian who morphs into a Malin Fatal, a Siberian Tiger.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay for the soundtrack! I was interested in it since the Pilot. The soundtrack in Grimm is really atmospheric and helps a lot.

But booh for James Frain´s absence... Alexis Denisof is great and I can imagine him being a great villain but to see them together would have been so much better. Still, I believe Alexis will be great....now, who from Buffy or Angel will appear next? We already got Amy Acker in S1

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

That is disappointing about Eric, I thought he is a great villain. I hope that they do bring him back at some point. He does seem like the kind of character that would be smart enough to be no where near Nick when he wakes up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X