Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

preview for a future episode called "PLUMED SERPENT"

Spoiler:
    NICK’S LATEST CASE THREATENS HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH JULIETTE – DANIEL BALDWIN ( "HOMICIDE" ) AND DANIELLE PANABAKER ("FRIDAY THE 13TH") GUEST STAR -- While investigating an arson-related homicide with Hank, Nick finds himself in the heated world of Portland fire-dancing where he meets a woman who might just be too hot to handle. With Monroe’s help, Nick will have to find out if he can investigate the case without getting himself or those close to him burned.
    from www.imdb.com
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Portland fire-dancing? Why haven't I heard of this!?!?!? (Off to check last Friday's "Things to do over the week-end" section of the newspaper.....)

ETA: Well, whataya know. We do have fire dancers. Several of them!
      Last edited by Callista; 20 February 2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

From EW, the Sneak Peak vid for Last Grimm Standing 1:12:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/22/gr...xclusive-clip/

and some photos:
        http://chevronone.com/tv/grimm-episo...onal-pictures/
        sigpic

Comment

^ have you seen the first picture? I can't wait any longer, I need to see this episode
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

I've been watching this show and enjoying it a great deal. I'm surprised it doesn't have a forum of its own here.

Comment

preview for next week's episode: Three Coins in a Fuchsbau

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/three...hsbau/1387403/
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

so anyone watched "The Last Grimm Standing"?

still wondering what Cap. Renard represents

Spoiler:
                At one point Cap. Renard speak sabout his 'canton'. The defintion of 'canton' is: 'a small territorial division of a country'.
                He says that a Wesen has 'lost respect' and 'no longer fears the sword'.
                One of the Wesen addresses him as "your Highness" which is normally referred to a royal person.
                So he seems to have a high position within the Wesen world. He must be a Wesen. I cannot imagine that Wesen would otherwise follow his word.

anyone else saw any other detail which could clarify his position?
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                  Everyone in here needs to go here
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...ted-Folder-For
                  and vote for Grimm.
                  Done!

Last Grimm Standing: Great episode,

Spoiler:
                  Loved the whole thing of the Gladitorial games surviving into the 21st century as illegal underground entertainment. You could really imagine it being like that if it was still something acceptable today as entertainment for the masses! Funny moment with the 'Daniel in the Lion's den' thing with Monroe pulling out the nail from his future opponent's hand, but not being spared in gratitude when they faced eachother in the arena!

I still don't know what Captain Renard is up to and what his position is in this group working in the background. Is he one of many who are preserving an ancient balance of the human and non human creatures? Since the Grimms are part of this I think he's only looking out for Nick as part of some ultimate plan. The mystery only deepens with his being addressed as a 'Royal' with responsibilities for his 'domain'.

I'm intrigued though about the scope of a Grimm's abilities. If Nick has them what are they apart from being able to see the creatures for what they are and they see him in a certain way? I wonder if we'll ever see what a Grimm looks like to the creatures!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                    Done!

Last Grimm Standing: Great episode,

Spoiler:
                    Loved the whole thing of the Gladitorial games surviving into the 21st century as illegal underground entertainment. You could really imagine it being like that if it was still something acceptable today as entertainment for the masses! Funny moment with the 'Daniel in the Lion's den' thing with Monroe pulling out the nail from his future opponent's hand, but not being spared in gratitude when they faced eachother in the arena!

I still don't know what Captain Renard is up to and what his position is in this group working in the background. Is he one of many who are preserving an ancient balance of the human and non human creatures? Since the Grimms are part of this I think he's only looking out for Nick as part of some ultimate plan. The mystery only deepens with his being addressed as a 'Royal' with responsibilities for his 'domain'.

I'm intrigued though about the scope of a Grimm's abilities. If Nick has them what are they apart from being able to see the creatures for what they are and they see him in a certain way? I wonder if we'll ever see what a Grimm looks like to the creatures!
                    Yes, I'd like to know what Nick looks like to the creatures, too. He must look a lot scarier to them than he does to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                      Yes, I'd like to know what Nick looks like to the creatures, too. He must look a lot scarier to them than he does to us.
                      Maybe the cuter a Grimm is, the more scary they look to the creatures!

Reminds me of that story arc in 'Angel' where the 'Grusalaag' was a monster in the eyes of the creatures of another dimension Cordelia ended up in, but he was a good looking human hunk of a man!

Comment

Three Coins in a Fuchsbau was another strong episode. One of the best. Again
                        Spoiler:
                        We finally know something about Nick´s past, he added something into his trailer (the coins) and both of these storylines are far from over. I am sure people will keep looking for the coins and there is still so much we don´t know about Nick´s family. So...his parents were also grimms? Or just his mum? If it runs in the blood (and in the family) then it would make sense.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                          Three Coins in a Fuchsbau was another strong episode. One of the best. Again
                          Spoiler:
                          We finally know something about Nick´s past, he added something into his trailer (the coins) and both of these storylines are far from over. I am sure people will keep looking for the coins and there is still so much we don´t know about Nick´s family. So...his parents were also grimms? Or just his mum? If it runs in the blood (and in the family) then it would make sense.
                          Loved this ep.
                          no means no, and so does pepper spray
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

I had hoped that the coins would make Cap. Renard lose control, so that we could see who/what he really is.
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

the captain seems to be

Spoiler:
                              a local warlord of a sort. he's in charge of a section of territory and seems to be in control of the local Wessen. Managing them and keeping them under control of a sort.
                              but seems to be just as vulnerable as the others to the draw of the coins. I wonder...did Nick feel the craving too? or was he just aware enough of it to lock it away?
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I don't think he had them in his possession long enough
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X