• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would call this spoilery:

Spoiler:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Here's more spoilers some pretty interesting things are going to be happening

First Look: Grimm's Nick Turns Zombie! Plus: a Season 3 Wedding!
      sigpic

Comment

wow I'm really excited about this upcoming season! and to watch comic con videos (which I wish I was going too).
        sigpic

Comment

I am super excited about it.
          Spoiler:
          Imagine Monroe´s parents and Nick Especially if Nick will still live in Monroe´s house Also, I am glad there will be some after effects. On a shallow note...he still looks hot, even as a zombie

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Also
            Spoiler:
            hopefully Hank's new love interest works out. Now that he knows about Wesen he might as well be dating one lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
              Also
              Spoiler:
              hopefully Hank's new love interest works out. Now that he knows about Wesen he might as well be dating one lol
              Spoiler:
              Grimm´s team Xander Harris i?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Spoiler:
                I glad that he is going to date a wesen, I wonder how hes going to react being around this "world" all the time
                sigpic

Comment

I made a video on Youtube about the Wesen from the first 2 seasons and even that says it's blocked in some countries. I guess Grimm stuff is just naturally blocked in some countries on Youtube. Good job NBC...
                  sigpic

Comment

Again, not NBC, that's the owner of the complete franchise: Universal. Thanks to them.

Special casting call for interested Portlandian, the crew needs a huge number of people for one episode:

Casting for season 3

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Here is the script cover of the season premiere. I guess the working title I posted the other day is the title.

From Bitsie Tulloch's twitter

301 script.jpg
                      Last edited by IceIsNice; 14 July 2013, 02:21 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's official now, Ice. 3.01 IS "The ungrateful Dead"

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                          It's official now, Ice. 3.01 IS "The ungrateful Dead"
                          Assuming the ungrateful dead is Nick, wondering towards whom he'll be ungrateful: maybe towards his friends who'll try to rescue him, but most probably towards the Royal family and especially towards Eric, not wanting to cooperate with whatever they want him to do.
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

b_barnett who is normally at the Robert Carlyle forum (SGU), will be at the Grimm panel on Saturday if everything goes according to her plans - really hope that she'll be able to give us some news on the show and / or the actors looking forward to that
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, season 3 is officially being filmed as of today.

Only 3 more months until we can watch...
                              sigpic

Comment

this was today on David's twitter:

David Giuntoli ?@mistergiuntoli 16h

Wish I was in PDX with my peeps for the opener. Luv u! @russellhornsby @MrReggieLee @RealBreeTurner @BitsieTulloch @clairecoffee @sasharoiz
                                so does it mean, he's not yet in Portland filming with the rest of the cast?
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X