No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without getting to spoilery, does Grimm get more serialized from time to time or are there most of the time sand alone episodes ?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      Without getting to spoilery, does Grimm get more serialized from time to time or are there most of the time sand alone episodes ?
      Second season has much more of arc than the first year, but many of the episodes work as stand alone pieces.
      "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Is anyone else excited about the possibilities of Nick in Eric's hands??? Me and my whumper's mind are going to dark (but whumpaliciously fun) places, lol..

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

I am - but I doubt Nick will be long in Eric's hands. SuperRenard is on the loose to rescue his poor Grimm ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            I am - but I doubt Nick will be long in Eric's hands. SuperRenard is on the loose to rescue his poor Grimm ...
            Still, there's no telling what Eric could do to Nick in a short matter of time Keep up hope.. I hope that Eric does whump Nick but not so much that it's too severe, you know? I would also like to see the injury last for a couple of episodes but like that's going to happen

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              Still, there's no telling what Eric could do to Nick in a short matter of time Keep up hope.. I hope that Eric does whump Nick but not so much that it's too severe, you know? I would also like to see the injury last for a couple of episodes but like that's going to happen
              For now Nick is turned into a zombie so I doubt he would get much of what would probably happen to him, depends on the state of the Dämmerzustand he's in. My guess is the first or third state, more likely the first as his eyes were open in the coffin. The dead (aka third stage) usually had their eyes closed.

We'll see when Grimm will be back in Fall - probably we will get hints earlier when they will start filming next month. Unfortunately there won't be any spoilers from the writers-room anymore as the old team didn't get extensions on their contracts. NBC has hired new writers (besides Dave and Jim, who are still main-writers and executives together with Noberto).

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

For now Nick is turned into a zombie so I doubt he would get much of what would probably happen to him, depends on the state of the Dämmerzustand he's in. My guess is the first or third state, more likely the first as his eyes were open in the coffin. The dead (aka third stage) usually had their eyes closed.

We'll see when Grimm will be back in Fall - probably we will get hints earlier when they will start filming next month. Unfortunately there won't be any spoilers from the writers-room anymore as the old team didn't get extensions on their contracts. NBC has hired new writers (besides Dave and Jim, who are still main-writers and executives together with Noberto).
                Hmm.. I wonder why the writers didn't make it... Was it too many spoilers? Or were the producers just not happy with the writing?

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                  Hmm.. I wonder why the writers didn't make it... Was it too many spoilers? Or were the producers just not happy with the writing?
                  No one really knows. David (Simkins) was off as the first - and I think his departure was planned as he's getting the stairs up with his new job. Akela was the second one, she's now working as writer for "The 100" a new show. For her it's a step back as she also worked as editor on Grimm.
                  Spiro was the last (my poor puppy!). I know he hoped NBC would extend his contract as we had talked about that on Twitter. Before 2.22 aired he told us about that that would be his last episode for Grimm. He's searching a new job now, just had an appointment last week. My, he's so talented, he should find something soon!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

I just hope it's not because they didn't like how season 2 was written because I think it was better than season 1.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

It was. Grimm had an increase in viewership in season 2. So, that wasn't the reason. And it's also not known about any fighting behind the camera, so that's it neither.
                      My guess is because NBC is working together with a film-academy and had already gave the writing for the webisodes to them, it has something to do with that. Students are cheaper *shrugs*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

but you can't compare the webisodes to the regular episodes even if I liked the webisodes, I hope that's not what we have to expect from next season
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          but you can't compare the webisodes to the regular episodes even if I liked the webisodes, I hope that's not what we have to expect from next season
                          It's a guess, I don't know whom NBC had hired and why they got rid off the old team. It's another mystery like the loss of producers during season 1.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... It's a mystery, that's for sure.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

So, Bitsie just twittered: Grimm will again have a panel at San Diego's ComicCon this year.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

So, Bitsie just twittered: Grimm will again have a panel at San Diego's ComicCon this year.

good to know. I assumed that they would but its good to have an actress conform it .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X