Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    How do you know Renard will save Nick? Also, yes, he could, but I think it may take a while and Nick will probably be in prison or under the influence of Eric. Or maybe just a prisoner. But I believe the gang will save Nick - with or without Renard´s help. That´s also one reason why they built the team around Nick. He is there for them, they are there for him.
    Agreed. If Grimm has any plans to run for several years, the writers have to create teams and allies. Even if Renard saves Nick now, nothing says that this alliance will last longer than a few episodes or seasons. It's how the alliance works that should be important, not that it exists.
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

If they would indeed go to Europe, that would be awesome. So many possibilites with the story.

How do we know that David doesn´t have some personal reasons? He obviously doesn´t have to share everything with his fans on twitter.
      Again Agreed. Look at his IMDB page, he has the least trivia of the entire cast. For all we know, he could be taking care of a sick parent, be expecting the impending birth of twins, or dealing with mental health issues. Whatever the reason, his privacy should be respected, and invasive answers should not be demanded.

I respect that his cancellations are disappointing, but his character should not be judged.
      "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

How do you know Renard will save Nick? Also, yes, he could, but I think it may take a while and Nick will probably be in prison or under the influence of Eric. Or maybe just a prisoner. But I believe the gang will save Nick - with or without Renard´s help. That´s also one reason why they built the team around Nick. He is there for them, they are there for him.
        Because it's pretty obvicious: Renard is the one in the wind, everyone else (besides Wu) we know where he/she is. Monroe, Rosalee and Juliette are trapped by the zombies, Hank is at his doctors, Nick is in the coffin, Adalind in Europe, Renard? The last time we saw him he sat in his car outside the hotel watching Eric leaving.
        Besides, HOW Eric will transport the coffin? The car he drove off from the hotel isn't big enough for a coffin - or he has to somehow put that thing on the roof. So, that whole storyarc is leading to Sean Renard, hero of the day again. I doubt that they will keep Nick under Eric's or Samedi's control. The GrimmGang still has some antidot as Juliette had one vial in her hand before they ran from the zombies.

My guess:
        Spoiler:
        Renard comes into the container, fights Samedi and of course he will succeed . Afterwards he also rescues the GrimmGang, tells them about Nick's condition. Somehow they can keep Zombie!Nick under control long enough to give him a shot with the antidot. Eric probably escapes and flys back to Europe, probably he will be killed - my guess is the first possibility as I hope he will try another time to get Nick, kill Renard or get the key. And Adalind still needs him for her protection. Samedi ... it was said, he would be back for season 3, but the Zombie-storyline isn't over at all. So I think Renard will kill him.

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
        Again Agreed. Look at his IMDB page, he has the least trivia of the entire cast. For all we know, he could be taking care of a sick parent, be expecting the impending birth of twins, or dealing with mental health issues. Whatever the reason, his privacy should be respected, and invasive answers should not be demanded.

I respect that his cancellations are disappointing, but his character should not be judged.
        It isn't only this permanent-cancellations during the whole year, it's a lot more. Lately he blocked some fans of his at Twitter for example. No, not that kind of fans spamming him with "marry me" or such nonsense, One of them is a woman my age, very kind and friendly to all Grimmsters, very respectful to him. Heck, she protected him against me not so long ago after I kind of exploded the first time about his behaviour. We are all baffled and wondering why the heck he blocked her and some others, deleted tweets and such. He ignores his co-stars, is telling bull****.
        Yeah, mental issues, of course! Mister Giuntoli has the swollen head-syndrome if you ask me.
        Sorry, I'm usually not the woman that getting angry about one of her "stars" is morphing into an a... not so nice person, but this behaviour put me on the fence. He wants my respect? What about respecting the other humans?

EDIT:
        I'll ask here too as this is really for some interest for me:
        Can anyone tell me what this symbol means? It is on one of the containers around the prepared one Samedi traps Nick in:

EDIT II:
        I think I found it. It could be the part of an Hoodoo-symbol called "Stael" (yep, written this way). But it also could be only a sign for the film-crew to know where the location is . Anyone? Please?
        Last edited by Hyndara71; 03 June 2013, 04:07 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

comic Cover issue #4 and ... covers and release dates for the first Grimm-novels! *squee*

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Live+7 for 2.21 The waking Dead via SpoilerTV

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              It isn't only this permanent-cancellations during the whole year, it's a lot more. Lately he blocked some fans of his at Twitter for example. No, not that kind of fans spamming him with "marry me" or such nonsense, One of them is a woman my age, very kind and friendly to all Grimmsters, very respectful to him. Heck, she protected him against me not so long ago after I kind of exploded the first time about his behaviour. We are all baffled and wondering why the heck he blocked her and some others, deleted tweets and such. He ignores his co-stars, is telling bull****.
              Yeah, mental issues, of course! Mister Giuntoli has the swollen head-syndrome if you ask me.
              Sorry, I'm usually not the woman that getting angry about one of her "stars" is morphing into an a... not so nice person, but this behaviour put me on the fence. He wants my respect? What about respecting the other humans?
              I think we should give him the benefit of doubt and not accuse him of something we're not sure. Anyway, time will show what kind of person he is. Just wait.

EDIT II:
              I think I found it. It could be the part of an Hoodoo-symbol called "Stael" (yep, written this way). But it also could be only a sign for the film-crew to know where the location is . Anyone? Please?
              no idea at all
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I'll ask here too as this is really for some interest for me:
                Can anyone tell me what this symbol means? It is on one of the containers around the prepared one Samedi traps Nick in:

EDIT II:
                Looks like a solar cross to me, it's hard to tell on that surface. What it *means* would depend on the context of where you saw it, I can't recall off hand where it is in the ep.
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Looks like a solar cross to me, it's hard to tell on that surface. What it *means* would depend on the context of where you saw it, I can't recall off hand where it is in the ep.
                  Solar-cross was my first guess but then I saw that there are two vertical lines instead of one. Hard to see I know, but there are definetely two vertical lines.

Actually it's the scene when Nick runs over to the containers where the Baron is laughing down at him. It's sprayed on the lower container. You actually see it only for ... don't know, two, three seconds. I think that is why I've seen it so lately. When I rewatched the ep on Saturday I thought where it came from as I've never noticed it before. But since then ... I can quote Monroe about the "Knotenbretzel" .

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Solar-cross was my first guess but then I saw that there are two vertical lines instead of one. Hard to see I know, but there are definetely two vertical lines.
                    Hmmm A modified version of Gemini *might* fit in, Samedi is a cross-roads Loa.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      Season 2 hasn't aired in full yet in the Uk and other countries ,and as this is the main/Stickied news thread ( and therefore the best place to put General news,videos and other stuff) ,the best solution will be if I change the tag to cover S3 *here* in a month or so and right now to cover both S2 and 3.

mi guard : your new thread can be easily retitled to "S3 SPOILER DISCUSSION THREAD (No Tags req for S1-3)" and that can free up any spec for S3 to be posted there without having to worry about accidentally revealing ep details and so on to spoilerphobes and the unwary.

Any objections,Grimmsters?
                      I like this plan. Thanks!
                      Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                      I think we should just stick with this thread and get the title changed by a mod
                      I'm in
                      Originally posted by blueray View Post
                      I'm okay with either. But once season 3 starts there would be no need for this thread. kind of sad to see it not be used.

Originally posted by FreeRadical View Post
                      I'm dazed and confused. Does Season 3 speculation go here, or in the other thread?
                      You can use both

EDIT:
                      If I'm right the other thread you can use without spoiler-tags. Here they are needed if you want to speculate about season 3
                      We're getting big enough as a group to need to worry about conversations bogging the news/spoilers thread. Like now for instance.

As I understand it, this thread will remain for news, announcements, spoilers.
                      Speculation on that info goes in the other thread, and yes, spoilers for season 3 don't have to be tagged there like they should be in this thread.

This helps folks who want to read the news and spoilers but not 20 posts of ideas between them.

Think of it this way. If an article came in that said Nick dies. Just that would remain in this thread. The other thread offers a safe space for everyone to explore how he might die, if he would in fact die, what it would mean for the show etc.

Hope that helps.
                      Thanks for your input,everyone!

Still a couple of eps to go in the UK,( and I still can't get at the airing dates for some other countries) but it'll be less confusing if the changes go ahead now to make sure people don't jump from "New Posts" into the other thread and get spoiled.

So...retitles in progress :

mi_guard's S3 thread :
                      Grimm : S3 SPOILERS/SPECULATION DISCUSSION (No Tags req for S1-3!)

This thread : Grimm NEWS & General Discussion (Tags needed for S3 Disc/Speculation)
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 03 June 2013, 02:41 PM.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Still a couple of eps to go in the UK,( and I still can't get at the airing dates for some other countries) but it'll be less confusing if the changes go ahead now to make sure people don't jump from "New Posts" into the other thread and get spoiled.
                        Grimm has finished here in Aus on cable.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks GF!
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

So...retitles in progress :
                            You can see how *coughs* ... far ... *coughs* Germany/Austria is in my sig, as I'm changing it every week. We are still stuck in season 1 - but the most German Grimmsters I know are one of both: 1) not able to understand English or 2) with me on US-level. The first wouldn't come here, the second are already reading my LJ - where I post the news earlier than I do here.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

I finally ordered the UK set can't wait to watch Grimm..
                              sigpic

Comment

German ratings are out. Grimm lost again viewers:

Quotenmeter.de

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X