Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    I thought to have understood that he is a Wesen too or did I get it wrong?
    I think we just don't know at this point. Also, evidently Nick sees them for what they are when they lose control, I see Capt. Renard as VERY in control of his emotions. Too bad there is no new episode tomorrow so that we can learn more!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
      I think we just don't know at this point. Also, evidently Nick sees them for what they are when they lose control, I see Capt. Renard as VERY in control of his emotions. Too bad there is no new episode tomorrow so that we can learn more!
      Capt. Renard is a very controlled person.

what? no episode this week? I was waiting to see "The Last Grimm Standing"!!!!!!
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Capt. Renard is a very controlled person.

what? no episode this week? I was waiting to see "The Last Grimm Standing"!!!!!!
        Me too! They are skipping a week to air some awards show.
        sigpic

Comment

my question is: why can't Nick recognize him for what he really is?
          He can only tell what they are when they lose control of their emotions, and then they change out of human form for a second.
          The Captain can keep control
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
            Aargh! They're preempting tomorrow night's episode for another (*&@$*&^ing awards show. (Seriously, Hollywood. Aren't all of your people's egos big enough already? Must you keep giving them more televised awards?) If they keep showing this show so sporadically, they're going to kill it. And then I'll be sad, because I don't have anything else to do on Friday night. And now I'm even sadder.
            *shoots Oscars*
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Eww the Oscars, and I was really looking forward to a new episode tomorrow.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                Eww the Oscars, and I was really looking forward to a new episode tomorrow.
                Well, it's not actually the Oscars, it's the 43rd NAACP Image awards.

Decsription of the episode from an article at TVByTheNumbers:

Spoiler:
                NICK AND HANK’S INVESTIGATION OF A TRAGIC MURDER LEADS TO A FIGHT CLUB UNLIKE ANY OTHER—A bizarre double homicide leads Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) to a boxing gym, which Nick discovers is a supplier for a darker, ritualistic fight club in the creature world. When Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) lends a hand and gets in over his head, Nick must dig deep and find his inner "Grimm" to defend him. Bitsie Tulloch, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, it's not actually the Oscars, it's the 43rd NAACP Image awards.
                  Ahh ok, still not something I want to watch lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Why do we need a preview of the Oscars?
                    * raises eyeshields melts all oscars *
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Decsription of the episode from an article at TVByTheNumbers:

Spoiler:
                      NICK AND HANK’S INVESTIGATION OF A TRAGIC MURDER LEADS TO A FIGHT CLUB UNLIKE ANY OTHER—A bizarre double homicide leads Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) to a boxing gym, which Nick discovers is a supplier for a darker, ritualistic fight club in the creature world. When Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) lends a hand and gets in over his head, Nick must dig deep and find his inner "Grimm" to defend him. Bitsie Tulloch, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.
                      Inner Grimm? Sounds great! I don´t want to wait another week NBC will kill the show with these breaks

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I'm just catching up ( I'm up to Episode 3... and I love it!!! ) I hope this show deserve its chance to reach its full potential it reminds me more of Angel, then of Buffy actually. How many episodes will there be essentialy ? 20 ? or 12 ?
                        sigpic

Comment

They got 22 episodes. So hopefully, they will get a chance to develop a story and characters properly...and I hope there will be Season 2.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            They got 22 episodes. So hopefully, they will get a chance to develop a story and characters properly...and I hope there will be Season 2.
                            Yeah I'll hope with you as well!
                            sigpic

Comment

one of the next episodes will be: ""THREE COINS IN A FUCHSBAU"

here the preview:
                              Spoiler:
                              THE SEARCH FOR A MURDER SUSPECT LEADS TO POWERFUL RARE COINS AND ANSWERS TO NICK’S PAST – TITUS WELLIVER GUEST STARS –A failed jewelry store robbery results in a murder that finds Nick and Hank immersed in a hunt for rare coins. Nick soon learns that these coins have an unsettling effect on whoever possesses them, as Hank and Captain Renard begin to exhibit unusual behavior. Meanwhile, a mysterious old friend of Aunt Marie’s comes to Nick with information about his family and what led to his parent’s death.

this may be interesting as Cap Renard seems to be more involved in this episode
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Everyone in here needs to go here
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...ted-Folder-For
                                and vote for Grimm.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X