• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What?

EDIT:
    Interview with Russell:

Aaron&Kelly
    Last edited by Hyndara71; 25 May 2013, 11:16 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Oh my gosh, that Scooby Wu picture is the funniest thing I've seen all day!

Hey, how do I post with spoiler tags? I feel like I need to use them to post speculation, just in case I get something right.
      sigpic
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

Originally posted by FreeRadical View Post
        Oh my gosh, that Scooby Wu picture is the funniest thing I've seen all day!

Hey, how do I post with spoiler tags? I feel like I need to use them to post speculation, just in case I get something right.
        Write want you want spoiler protected between these: [SPOILER] [SPOILER] except add a / between the second [ and the second S.
        If it's purely speculation though, I don't think you have to spoiler it.

Comment

Don't we need an edit about the season now?
          @FreeRadicale: You don't need spoiler tags for speculations.

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Hyn, as you started this thread, can you amend the title to read SPOILERS FOR S3?

EDIT: I was wrong sorry, it was Loserinc who started this thread, but I haven't seen her around lately.

Do you think we can ask the mods?
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

or start a new thread

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
                or start a new thread
                I just followed Billy's suggestion and started a new thread for season 3.
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Season 2 hasn't aired in full yet in the Uk and other countries ,and as this is the main/Stickied news thread ( and therefore the best place to put General news,videos and other stuff) ,the best solution will be if I change the tag to cover S3 *here* in a month or so and right now to cover both S2 and 3.

mi guard : your new thread can be easily retitled to "S3 SPOILER DISCUSSION THREAD (No Tags req for S1-3)" and that can free up any spec for S3 to be posted there without having to worry about accidentally revealing ep details and so on to spoilerphobes and the unwary.

Any objections,Grimmsters?
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I like this plan. Thanks!
                    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

I think we should just stick with this thread and get the title changed by a mod
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm in

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm okay with either. But once season 3 starts there would be no need for this thread. kind of sad to see it not be used.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think someone will like this one:

Silas Weir Mitchell on being a good big bad wolf

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Claire Coffee is going to be in a musical short film

GRIMM's Claire Coffee Joins Cast of GRIND Musical Short Film
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm dazed and confused. Does Season 3 speculation go here, or in the other thread?
                                sigpic
                                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

Working...
                                X