strangly I can watch following videos

http://www.threeifbyspace.net/2013/0...t-sweet-grimm/

Grimm Season Finale Sneak Peeks & Photos – Goodnight, Sweet Grimm
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

AWESOME! I cannot await tomorrow night !
      Thank you for sharing!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        http://www.latinospost.com/articles/...ies-invade.htm

'Grimm' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: Who Will Die as 'Zombies' Invade Portland? Cast Talks Finale and Season 3 During Interviews

as the videos are again blocked for my country, could somebody say (in spoiler tags if necessary) what they say, in case there is something new or interesting? thank you very much.
        Nothing really new
        sigpic

Comment

Live+ 7 for "Endangered"
          sigpic

Comment

Looks pretty stable to me. No big loss but also no big pick up.
            Seriously, I wasn't that thrilled about the move so late in the season. Grimm is pretty serial in season 2, I doubt that anyone only flying by out of curiousity would get hooked now. Probably said anyone would be very, very confused about what is going on on his/her screen.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              Looks pretty stable to me. No big loss but also no big pick up.
              Seriously, I wasn't that thrilled about the move so late in the season. Grimm is pretty serial in season 2, I doubt that anyone only flying by out of curiousity would get hooked now. Probably said anyone would be very, very confused about what is going on on his/her screen.
              yeah, I actually watched kiss the muse with my parents in the room, neither have seen it. My mom was playing with her ipad the whole time but my dad tried to watch it. I ended up missing stuff because I was trying to explain what was going on to him. I think he liked it but was quite confused throughout it.
              sigpic

Comment

SAG 'Foundation panel with Silas and Reggie (the guys are pretty funny!)

Go here

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

If anyone is interested in the comic that was available on free comic book day, you can read it here
                  sigpic

Comment

What scares the cast: Grimm-Cast-Video

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

just thought i'd leave a quick note to tell you that (since i downloaded a new Twitter app, and i'm a kultz extraordinaire) i accidentally clicked on a link to a video that @NBCGrimm tweeted--an official NBC one on YouTube, and it worked (BUT DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP, that's not why i'm telling you this, i just feel bad that i was so nasty last time and i derailed the whole thread). i guess that makes me a little less angry at Grimm, and maybe go watch some episodes on television. they're on tonight at the same time as Hannibal is on AXN, so maybe tomorrow. but taking it easy, and certainly will not be clicking on video links on purpose (still can't be bothered and don't want to get hurt again anyway).

part of me's just really tired of being angry at so many things at the same time (really, Grimm of all things, haha), because i have bigger problems to deal with. people watch television for escapism, not to feel bad about themselves. i've never even really been discriminated like that in real life before, maybe i'm just over-empathetic. my boyfriend didn't think it was one bit funny that i bawled my eyes out over the phone about it, he thinks i'm PMS-ing (they're just silly Grimm trailers, what the hell, LOL). this is only the second/third time i've boycotted Grimm over the video blocks. and i can tell you, as much as i like the show, i have the self-control for this kind of thing (ask John Galliano how long i've wanted his perfume, i wouldn't even take it when a magazine offered me a bottle for free). LOL. so offended. if television had ambassadors, and i was my passport country's ambassador to Grimm/NBC/Universal, i'd be sanctioning the HELL out of them. because diplomats are touchy like that.

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                      It's all about the money, nothing more. Universal thinks about how many money they would loose when people are downloading the episodes because of the sneak peeks. I don't like to say that but I don't want to know how many people actually are downloading the eps because they cannot watch the Sneak Peeks and also the eps online.
                      because NBC is run by Jack Donaghy, and he seems to think he has leverage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7-eoiY4bOo (hint: HE DOESN'T)

Hyndara71: i wanted to say something longer (and slightly off-topic) about what i think about intellectual property, can i PM you about it? or something? where is it okay to talk about that kind of thing? if you're interested.

hey is anyone else in Southeast Asia? anyone else find it odd that we're getting two S2 episodes back-to-back per week? why is Universal Asia doing that, trying to catch up with American channels to prevent intellectual property mishaps? they've also gotten way better about re-runs this season (like crazy).

TBH, i only really care about the royal family and Wesen Council plot. and maybe Wu, Bud (i just want to put him on my lap pet him when he's all furried up), Monroe, and Hank. and maybe Eric/Adalind. i really like Bud on S2, he is very adorable.
                      Last edited by peppersasen; 20 May 2013, 08:08 PM.
                      me likes me some sassy: http://twitpic.com/cxe2qe ?

Comment

i think i should also add that the link opened externally on my default browser (the Twitter app itself doesn't play videos within the app), so it's not like the app has a loophole bug that acts as a proxy (conceals your location) and lets you watch S2 videos NBC posts that they'd normally block. so don't get too excited about my last post.
                        me likes me some sassy: http://twitpic.com/cxe2qe ?

Comment

Originally posted by peppersasen View Post
                          Hyndara71: i wanted to say something longer (and slightly off-topic) about what i think about intellectual property, can i PM you about it? or something? where is it okay to talk about that kind of thing? if you're interested.
                          Surely you can PM me. Why not?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy finale day
                            sigpic

Comment

Some teases for the finale. Lucky people already got to see the episode

'Grimm' Season 2 finale preview: 5 things to expect in 'Goodnight, Sweet Grimm'
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                                Happy finale day
                                Which could turn out very ... Grim. I'm not wanting anything, mods, I'm not sharing links or something, I'm only telling:
                                East Coast stream is completely down.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X