X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    My *new* guess about the dead ones:
    Spoiler:
    We all ignored one point: the fact that the ScoobyGang is at Portland's harbor (I think it is, Callista, I never was. But those containers gave me the idea that it is the harbor). Reggie said a while ago, he would actually "see" a Wesen in woge this season. From the promo pics we know Wu and Nick are together in a building. But ... where is Hank?
    If I were an enemy, my target for using as bait, it would be the vulnerablist one from which I know, Nick would go after him/her. Hank IS vulnerable because of his injury. Juliette is right now more or less out of the loop because Nick and she aren't living together, they just begin to meet again. We don't know how well the Baron is informed about Nick, but I doubt he would now get after Juliette. Hank is much more for interest as he's, besides Monroe, the closest one to Nick right now - and he has the injury.
    My guess is, Samedi somehow get Hank, maybe while Nick and Wu are in that building. And Nick somehow finds out where Samedi took Hank, not realizing that there's a trap for him. Fearing that Hank could end up as Samedi's zombie the Threesomeness is working on a cure. I don't know why they are go to the harbor then, maybe something will happen that lead them there. Rosalee has the cure for Hank but there are much more zombies down there, maybe more then they can handle (the four pics with Rosalee, Monroe and Juliette don't look like they want to party). Nick is getting departed from the others, maybe he get trapped by Samedi himself, maybe again too much zombies for him to handle.
    But I doubt Nick will wait until that Baron can spit him like Andre did. Don't know if he's the second one "dead" or only uncounscious. But it would explain a lot of the spoilers for the finale and season 3.
    Spoiler:
    Wu saw a woged Wesen in "Natural Born Wesen" He just thought it was a mask like everyone else
    sigpic

Comment

Another interview with Bree Turner about the finale

'Grimm': Bree Turner teases Season 2's finale, 'Goodnight Sweet Grimm'

Also: Relive This Season's Weird, Wild and Wacky Wesen

EDIT: Here is the first sneak peek video from the Grimm Youtube. Do they still block people outside the US too?

The Gang Meets the Baron
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
        Another interview with Bree Turner about the finale

'Grimm': Bree Turner teases Season 2's finale, 'Goodnight Sweet Grimm'

Also: Relive This Season's Weird, Wild and Wacky Wesen

EDIT: Here is the first sneak peek video from the Grimm Youtube. Do they still block people outside the US too?

The Gang Meets the Baron
        Both vids are blocked. Universal, this is getting really old now ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Re the blocked vids, I remember Craig Engler of Syfy saying something about the blocking of Syfy's shows being done in the other countries, not from the US. It's because the networks in the other countries have rights to the content that they bought and don't want that content aired/seen until they want it aired.

I don't know if that has anything to do with Grimm, though.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka
            Hyndara, sorry, but I disagree. For all we know, those fans he blocked may have written something offensive or uncomfortable. Not every actor is comfortable with "I love you" or "I want to marry you" stuff either. It is good he keeps his family out of his interviews. See, you don´t know what is his relationship to his family. He may use his time off to go to visit them. Also, even when you follow him closely, you can never know what he is doing. I follow Hugh Jackman´s acting activities but do I know when he does an audition, or when he meets a producer, or goes to a hollywood party? No. All I am saying is to call him arrogant just because he didn´t go to a few conventions for God knows what reasons, is not fair.

Sorry for OT and I am sorry if I was a little harsh but...well, that is my opinion
            I know both he blocked, I'm following them and I tweet much more critical stuff about him. Besides, both are growing woman (between 20 and 35) in relationships, one is married. They never wrote something like that "marry me or I love you"-crap. As I've said he would probably have more reason to block me than those two because I'm not that faithful sheep he seems to prefer as fan. I'm writing reviews about the episodes, I'm talking about what he's wearing (something I really never did before, I swear) to this or that event, tweeting him he should stop this "Hello"-nonsense he's now again into. Those two never said anything negative about him. I really have no idea what bug had bitten him to block them.
            About the con, fair enough, it is his spare time, he doesn't have to do cons (I think I except ComicCon from that as that is official work for him and the others). But I stick to my opinion: US cons he's doing, everything outside US (except from RingCon - and, seriously?, I doubt that he will come) but still doing US Cons isn't the smartest move - especially without any explanation. I respect everyone's decision, I just had a little argument with Tara (Dublin) about Silas' decision not to come to Twitter last night. But at least it would be smart move to SAY something like "sorry guys, but right now I want to stay in US". That's something also his manager could tell, if it is really so hard for him to tweet instead of another nonsense "Hello" or "Hi" at least this single sentence. Just like Silas said he wouldn't join Twitter. That was all, I respect that and I seriously will never tweet a "I love you" or "Plz marry me!". Those clowns better should leave Twitter before they do a real damage
            My opinion.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I wanted to edit my post and accidently deleted it, what the hell did I do?

Anyway, Hyndara, thanks for the explanation about the twitter (I used to be on twitter when nobody was there and now when everybody is there, I am not ). I don´t know, maybe he does not use his twitter only by himself. They have PR people to control this as well. I don´t know...Maybe it got a little into his head but maybe not. We don´t really know anything about him and what is going in his mind *shrugs*

I am not going to a RingCon, I decided not to go not because I doubt about David (or Silas) but because I have only six days of my vacation left and I want to use it for a proper vacation, not to spend it in queues for autographs Maybe I could just take five days and spend it with Grimm marathon

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                I wanted to edit my post and accidently deleted it, what the hell did I do?

Anyway, Hyndara, thanks for the explanation about the twitter (I used to be on twitter when nobody was there and now when everybody is there, I am not ). I don´t know, maybe he does not use his twitter only by himself. They have PR people to control this as well. I don´t know...Maybe it got a little into his head but maybe not. We don´t really know anything about him and what is going in his mind *shrugs*

I am not going to a RingCon, I decided not to go not because I doubt about David (or Silas) but because I have only six days of my vacation left and I want to use it for a proper vacation, not to spend it in queues for autographs Maybe I could just take five days and spend it with Grimm marathon
                Well, I don't know. The others are doing the Twitter by themselves, those ARE they, no matter if it is Bitsie, Sasha, Bree, Reggie or someone on the other side of the camera like Norberto Barba, Sean Hayes or Todd Milliner. The last two only tweeting from time to time, mostly promoting-stuff for their shows, what is fine with me. Sometimes, like Monday, they are also tweeting photos, I think that is why I'm mostly following them. It is interesting to take "a look" into the upfronts, for example.
                Noberto is the one with the fan-contact. He's very friendly and kind and he tries to answer as much fans as he can. True, there are some ... according to NBC ... running the fandom who have a higher chance to get answers from any of them (i just learned, I'm on that list ) but Norberto gives everyone a chance. He's a very grounded man and very thankful for the fan-following of Grimm.
                About the actors, they are seeing their accounts I think partly as promotion-vehicle, what is also fine with me. Bree and Bitsie always tweeting themselves when there are new interviews or reports about them out there, which is great as you don't have to search those and got mostly the stuff as soon as possible. But, especially Bitsie, is also sharing a lot of private things about her dog. Don't know, I'm under the impression she's sometimes a bit lonely and wants some contact. Maybe I'm wrong, as I said, don't know. It's only out of the blue sometimes that she suddenly shares something you never expected. And she's so proud that she'd learned how to make gifs
                Reggie and Claire are often doing some banters. Claire is also great in tweeting about her obsession to ice-cream, and sometimes she also shares some insights, what I think is interesting. Reggie and she are also pretty good in staying in contact to the fans.
                Sasha ... it depends. Mostly he's quiet and then something is coming out of the blue. I appreciate that he's very kind to the fans, keeps his distance, which is fine with me (as I said, I respect everybody), but he's also very, and I mean a big very, grateful for the fanbase.
                And then is there David (I don't count Russell into this because his account is dead, he's not at Twitter, or he's only reading, don't know). Mostly he was tweeting silly stuff, making fun, sometimes he had some banters with Reggie and/or Claire. But he also tweeted about other things, shared links to sites about stuff on his priority-list like "Save this or that animal!", what I also very appreciate as he really seems to care about the wildlife. Other times he also shared links to political reports. Also interesting as it shows what he's thinking political-wise. And sometimes he only tweeted to one of the other actors/actresses als "are you at home tonight? Having dinner?" What was also cute in my eyes.
                Well, that all stopped with start of filming the backhalf of season 2. Since then he's barely at Twitter (or better, he seems to be a lot at twitter but he never tweets, he's only reading and doing a lot of retweeting/favorizing) and lately he started his "Hello & Hi" nonsense for whatever reason ... I'm not stucking in his head, I don't know what or if he is thinking. As I said to a friend of mine. Sometimes I think there are two David G.s out there: one is intelligent and kind and enjoys his time in the limelight, the other one is pure and simple an a... not so nice guy. Unfortunately, lately that second one seems to have won the battle

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Just came in via SpoilerTV:

Bree Turner-Interview

Warning! It's spoiler heavy!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

True, there are some ... according to NBC ... running the fandom who have a higher chance to get answers from any of them (i just learned, I'm on that list )
                    How did you find out?

Comment

Someone told me.
                      I was wondering why some news-sites are tweeting me, telling me about upcoming reports or interviews. It looks like there's a sort of list someone gave to those (NBCGrimm? Don't know).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Might explain NBC radio following..

Comment

Hyndie has her "Big Fan" pants on??

*Hugs Hyndara*
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Divinecoma View Post
                            Might explain NBC radio following..
                            Aaron, yes. That's another mystery. Besides he's a funny guy. Like him

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            Hyndie has her "Big Fan" pants on??

*Hugs Hyndara*
                            Yeah, and I simply don't know with what I deserved that. I'm doing nothing else than you others, collecting the news and spread the word.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Season two recap so far

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/05/gri...far-recap.html

it would be cool to see Kelly back for the finale
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

http://www.latinospost.com/articles/...ies-invade.htm

'Grimm' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: Who Will Die as 'Zombies' Invade Portland? Cast Talks Finale and Season 3 During Interviews

as the videos are again blocked for my country, could somebody say (in spoiler tags if necessary) what they say, in case there is something new or interesting? thank you very much.
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X