No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I have this poster as well. I am considering it but I will know for sure (money and days off at work) in August, I guess my hotel will be booked and the ticket number very high. And I am still worried David could cancel I hate decisions like these

To the speculations - I think at some point, they will have to get rid of either Juliette or Hank. Nick cares about them and it would really hurt him (and made him very angry). Not sure about the finale. But I suspect writers have some twists and turns that we don´t expect.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Silas would work for me, so ... I have to say, I'm a little ... not so positive right now about Mister Giuntoli and his behaviour during the last weeks. Sure, I would love to see him but, seriously?, I doubt he will really come here. Not after he cancelled EVERY single con outside the US this year.
      I have no idea who is doing his PR, but this one really should kick his a... backside. Lately he really act ... arrogant!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Sneak peek #2

Also blocked?
        sigpic

Comment

Blocked for Oz
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Also for Europe. Universal, you are killing the Grimmsters!

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

hm... good scene. It looks like the transcript was posted under the video. But if anyone is interested:

Spoiler:
              Juliette and Nick are talking about why he didn't tell her. And basically Nick says that he didn't want to put her in danger and Juliette notes that he wasn't prepared when he was thrown into it and she is glad now that she isn't losing her mind. Hopefully that helps a bit, the scene will be more in the episode I imagine.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                Sneak peek #2

Also blocked?
                Blocked also for me
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  Blocked also for me
                  meh. whatever. i guess i could say that i stop giving a rodent's behind about whether videos play in my region or not. a LONG time ago.

not that i don't care about the show, but it makes me kind of less invested in the show, because it feels like they don't want us to like it like how Tommy Hilfiger doesn't like minorities wearing his clothes? LOL (okay, maybe that's a really nasty comparison, but whatever, can't help how i feel about it). like, in the beginning, i wouldn't even bother looking up re-runs on my TV menu because i was offended that they had blocked trailers (TRAILERS! not like they're entire episodes, trailers are misleading anyway). Hannibal, however! they treat Asian fans like royalty. *curtsies* the first episode they gave fans the entire screenplay (with scribbles and schemes/maps), and Asian fans got an app from AXN (a second screen app that's really nifty because it listens to sounds/dialog from the show and syncs and it updates with all these nifty facts about cuisine/cases live). doesn't necessarily make me hate Grimm, but who's doing this? NBC/Universal's lawyers? not cool. dumb way to lose our interest. heh.

edit: sorry if that was harsh, i realize it's just a television show. it may seem petty, but some people do get really touchy about being treated differently because they're from a certain region. it's me, not you.
                  Last edited by peppersasen; 17 May 2013, 07:46 AM. Reason: sassy Peppy trying not to make you cry.
                  me likes me some sassy: http://twitpic.com/cxe2qe ?

Comment

yeah, I don't get why they block sites, especially since you'd think they would want as many fans as they could get. Of course its the network's decision not the show.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just came in via Screen Spy:

Sex, Rage & Death

That really gave me an idea today about the "dead"-one(s). Now Jennifer confirmed it somehow.

My *new* guess about the dead ones:
                      Spoiler:
                      We all ignored one point: the fact that the ScoobyGang is at Portland's harbor (I think it is, Callista, I never was. But those containers gave me the idea that it is the harbor). Reggie said a while ago, he would actually "see" a Wesen in woge this season. From the promo pics we know Wu and Nick are together in a building. But ... where is Hank?
                      If I were an enemy, my target for using as bait, it would be the vulnerablist one from which I know, Nick would go after him/her. Hank IS vulnerable because of his injury. Juliette is right now more or less out of the loop because Nick and she aren't living together, they just begin to meet again. We don't know how well the Baron is informed about Nick, but I doubt he would now get after Juliette. Hank is much more for interest as he's, besides Monroe, the closest one to Nick right now - and he has the injury.
                      My guess is, Samedi somehow get Hank, maybe while Nick and Wu are in that building. And Nick somehow finds out where Samedi took Hank, not realizing that there's a trap for him. Fearing that Hank could end up as Samedi's zombie the Threesomeness is working on a cure. I don't know why they are go to the harbor then, maybe something will happen that lead them there. Rosalee has the cure for Hank but there are much more zombies down there, maybe more then they can handle (the four pics with Rosalee, Monroe and Juliette don't look like they want to party). Nick is getting departed from the others, maybe he get trapped by Samedi himself, maybe again too much zombies for him to handle.
                      But I doubt Nick will wait until that Baron can spit him like Andre did. Don't know if he's the second one "dead" or only uncounscious. But it would explain a lot of the spoilers for the finale and season 3.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                        Silas would work for me, so ... I have to say, I'm a little ... not so positive right now about Mister Giuntoli and his behaviour during the last weeks. Sure, I would love to see him but, seriously?, I doubt he will really come here. Not after he cancelled EVERY single con outside the US this year.
                        I have no idea who is doing his PR, but this one really should kick his a... backside. Lately he really act ... arrogant!
                        I doubt it is David´s fault. It is not up to him. Not entirely. Yes, he has to agree to go but they can cancel due to other commitments, it´s in their contracts and any website says the same - they can cancel anytime. He was shooting Season 2 and who knows what he is doing now and work is always more important than conventions. They appreciate their fans but those fans also want to see their actors in more shows and movies. And David can´t afford to turn down potentially interesting roles or audutions outside Grimm. Who knows what stopped him from going to NZ. He could have been at some audition or meeting with some producers or something. I know how angry fans were when LeVar Burton cancelled this year´s FedCon and appeared the same weekend at some convention in Canada. His explanation? Read by Garett Wang from his phone - he simply couldn´t get away from the shooting of his show for long enough to make it to Europe and back. They have to come at least a day ahead or in the beginning of the convention. And it is usually at least four, five days long. There is the problem with different time zones, they are tired and conventions are exhausting. Hours of signing, photos and panels (being on a stage for one hour IS exhausting) so I understand it and I decided not to be angry. Disappointed, maybe, but never angry. Unless the actor is a complete moron (as I heard about Dominic Keating, from first hand - a friend of mine who is organizer of those meetings with ST actors here, said he was a very difficult person - one of the least famous and has one of the biggest egos). I don´t think for a minute David is arrogant. It just didn´t work out so far. Even if he would have a longer break in shooting, ten, twenty days...he stays in Portland for a better part of a year so I am sure he wants some time to go home to see his family. I think to make it to Europe (or elsewhere) in five, six days may be impossible.

Sorry, a little OT, but that´s how I see it.

As for the finale - I want to see an angry, Grimm Nick, so it would make sense to use Hank or Juliette for it. Your theory about Hank actually makes sense.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Well, it's not like he's doing anything right now. As he keep this out of the loop we don't know how close he is to his family, so I don't know about that. But right now, besides the upfront-appearence from last Monday, he has nothing to do actingwise. Okay, I get that they need times off, to relax, gain back some power. As far as I know he also has to do some special workout between the seasons because "there will be more shirtless Nick in season 3".
                          I know that he was on Twitter the last days and ... believe it or not ... he blocked some fans. I don't think that's what Twitter is for. It isn't not the smartest move he'd ever done.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                            yeah, I don't get why they block sites, especially since you'd think they would want as many fans as they could get. Of course its the network's decision not the show.
                            I would go with it being a classification issue more like than not.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              I would go with it being a classification issue more like than not.
                              It's all about the money, nothing more. Universal thinks about how many money they would loose when people are downloading the episodes because of the sneak peeks. I don't like to say that but I don't want to know how many people actually are downloading the eps because they cannot watch the Sneak Peeks and also the eps online. But okay, that discussion definetely is complete off topic.
                              No matter why it is sad that in a time when the most of the world is getting closer together other, maybe closer than the population ever was, those firms and companys cannot leave the fans alone without pissing 3/4 of them off. Dear Universal Television - think about how many fans Grimm are INSIDE the US-borders and then start a little research about how many Grimmsters are living OUTSIDE the country.
                              I mean it's not so much about the sneak peeks. Again they have also blocked the interviews on the NBC-Site. That's so sad ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                It's all about the money, nothing more. Universal thinks about how many money they would loose when people are downloading the episodes because of the sneak peeks. I don't like to say that but I don't want to know how many people actually are downloading the eps because they cannot watch the Sneak Peeks and also the eps online. But okay, that discussion definetely is complete off topic.
                                No matter why it is sad that in a time when the most of the world is getting closer together other, maybe closer than the population ever was, those firms and companys cannot leave the fans alone without pissing 3/4 of them off. Dear Universal Television - think about how many fans Grimm are INSIDE the US-borders and then start a little research about how many Grimmsters are living OUTSIDE the country.
                                I mean it's not so much about the sneak peeks. Again they have also blocked the interviews on the NBC-Site. That's so sad ...
                                Hyndara, you know as well as I do that the networks don't care about outside of the US. The Studio's, yeah, sure they care because they get to monetize by selling the rights to other networks. I mean yeah, you are right, it IS all about the money, but NBC does not make money from you viewing it in Germany or me out here in Oz.
                                And you are also right that it sucks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X