Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    I just hope they don't end it on a cliffhanger.. I mean, how many TBC's does this show think it can get away with?! Am I right?
    They end on a cliffhanger, m. That's what Jim and Dave are talking about since midseason. They "feared" to get tortured by angry Grimmsters because of this cliffhanger - for what I've a slide idea now what this one could be about since Renard's guy searched Eric's desk last night ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

First ratings are out:

SpoilerTV

Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        You mean after I just tanked 50 bucks last Saturday?
        IF they are really coming probably, depends on how my health will be then and if David G. will really be there. He cancelled so many conventions now this year, I don't trust him anymore, not when it comes to overseas - as this would be for him. US-conventions he's all in, but so far he cancelled every other convention he was announced for outside the US-borders.
        Maybe with Silas to hold his hand, don't know. Right now I've some real problems, a con is out of every reach.
        That´s a reason why I am hesitant to go. I just spent a fortune at FedCon and if David should cancel...it is not his fault, of course, but with Season 3 announced, they will start shooting soon and who knows what will he do in October. It is not a trip for one day, but at least five, so he may not be able to get away for that long.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Interview with Bitsie: Will someone Die?

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic

Comment

Interview with Bitsie: Will someone Die?
            so about her comment about a serie's regular who might or not be dead or alive, just to have things clear, who exactly counts as series regular? only following?

- Nick
            - Monroe
            - Hank
            - Rosalee
            - Adalind
            - Renard

no one else, correct?
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              so about her comment about a serie's regular who might or not be dead or alive, just to have things clear, who exactly counts as series regular? only following?

- Nick
              - Monroe
              - Hank
              - Rosalee
              - Adalind
              - Renard

no one else, correct?
              Wu
              sigpic

Comment

Stuff regarding the finale and Nick's mom via Ask Ausiello

Spoiler:
                Question: Any word on when Nick’s mother might be returning to Grimm? —Amanda
                Ausiello: “There will be references” to to the Woman in Black in next Tuesday’s finale, per David Giuntoli. “There will be communiqués involved. I’m not sure in what capacity she’ll be back next season, but I’ve been ‘hearing things.’” (I have too; she’ll be back). Speaking of the finale, Giuntoli offers up the following teases: “There are going to be zombies; one of the main characters kinda-sorta dies and may or may not be coming back; and Nick and Juliet – romance!”

Source
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

- Nick
                  - Monroe
                  - Hank
                  - Rosalee
                  - Adalind
                  - Renard

no one else, correct?
                  As Ice said, Wu is also regular.

If that other thing on Press Day was serious we can reduce that to the two couples:
                  Nick
                  Monroe
                  Rosalee
                  Juliette

Then, as hard as this is as I like her, I fear it's Juliette

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

I think without knowing many spoilers that:

Nick: should be safe since he's the lead and the show can't go on without our Grimm
                    Monroe: should be safe simply for being the breakout character among fans
                    Rosalee: should be safe since you need a strong female character and great for shippers
                    Renard: should be safe since his the main "gray" character in the show
                    wu: not main enough to really kill, while the actor is considered main cast, he isn't really in my opinion

which leaves Hank and Juliette. It really could be either of them, but going into the finale my bet is that it'll be Juliette. Since she still really is what is holding Nick to Portland. Without her I can see him going to Europe or something in the search for the last two keys, and obviously going back to Portland in the start of season 3.

While I don't always feel that Hank adds a lot to the grimm side of thing, Nick still would need a partner in the police force. And after seeing him work with Wu for a few episodes it didn't seem right. But he could be target as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mh, what about Adalind? Stephania is attacking her with a knife in the trailer, so ... maybe I wasn't this wrong about her have to be killed to get her Hexenbiest back.

I don't see Nick really going to Europe. How they would manage that? Yes, I know, they could put in some nice postcard-photos and tell everyone the forests around Portland are the Schwarzwald - doesn't work for those who live over here. The Black-Forest is not comparible to what you guys over there have. I mean, I was there once, when I was a kid. The most I remember that those wood is really a creepy place with insects and animals in there of huge size (and I mean really huge! There was a dragonfly around the place I stayed with a body as long as my upper arm!). It is dark, yes, it is somehow wild ... well, partly. But it's not like the woods around Portland. So I really cannot see how that would work. I mean Vienna looks sometimes a little weird ... and I doubt that they are playing the "Schneewalzer" at the Prater. But that's me.

My (fangirlie)-wish for season 3 would be:
                      Spoiler:
                      Nick kidnapped and really brought over to Vienna - or Erics fairytale-castle whereever that one is. Maybe tortured but finally he can come free with Adalind's help and has to team up with her to make it back to Portland.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Mh, what about Adalind? Stephania is attacking her with a knife in the trailer, so ... maybe I wasn't this wrong about her have to be killed to get her Hexenbiest back.
                        You cant actually tell if Adalind is getting attacked based on the trailer. Those 2 scenes may be completely different and they just made it look like she was gonna get stabbed.
                        sigpic

Comment

Fair enough - maybe it's Frau Pech . Or Stephania could also cancel the contract ... we'll see.

Just came in via Bree's Twitter. Amazon.com buys the rights of streaming Grimm:

Deadline.com

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Sneak peek from the finale

Hope it's not blocked
                            sigpic

Comment

It is . Damn you, Universal!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

I would say, with this it is pretty confirmed:

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X