Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    WTF? Not that I would mind, I will be able to see Grimm as soon as possible, not Wednesday evening, but why?
    Ask NBC. At least it will be together with "Dracula" and "Crossbones". I could imagine NBC is trying to establish a revival of Syfy's old "scifi-Friday" but with dark fantasy/horror/adventure-shows. I wouldn't mind that

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Too lazy again. Two reviews about the Grimm-Comic you can find at my LJ:

Go here

Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        WTF? Not that I would mind, I will be able to see Grimm as soon as possible, not Wednesday evening, but why?
        I prefer Friday at 9:00, too. I can't stay up late enough to watch it on Tuesdays at 10:00 as I have to be up at 5:45 to get my kids off to school. We've been watching it online on Wednesdays the last couple of weeks. I actually like having sci-fi shows on Friday nights....I think X-Files used to be on Friday nights for a while. I just wish they'd quit moving Grimm around all the time as it doesn't seem to have a big enough following that people actually go looking for it when it moves suddenly.

Comment

Live+7 for Vulcanaris are out:

SpoilerTV

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
            I prefer Friday at 9:00, too. I can't stay up late enough to watch it on Tuesdays at 10:00 as I have to be up at 5:45 to get my kids off to school. We've been watching it online on Wednesdays the last couple of weeks. I actually like having sci-fi shows on Friday nights....I think X-Files used to be on Friday nights for a while. I just wish they'd quit moving Grimm around all the time as it doesn't seem to have a big enough following that people actually go looking for it when it moves suddenly.
            Grimm has. So far the Live+SD are pretty stable. To quote a reporter from the Press Day a few weeks ago: Grimmster are very loyal. NBC could put the on Sunday nights at 1 am and the fans would watch.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

I personally would make an attempt to watch it at 1am if thats what they did lol. but seriously, friday is a great night for it. It has shown in the past for being a great sci-fi/fanasy night.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                I personally would make an attempt to watch it at 1am if thats what they did lol. but seriously, friday is a great night for it. It has shown in the past for being a great sci-fi/fanasy night.
                Me too! Heck, I'm staying up all night right now to get my weekly Grimm-fix! Sunday at 1 am - no problem - who needs sleep?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Again - too lazy to write it over here again:

Grimm Cast attend on International TV-Festival in Monte Carlo

Besides, i'm not able to speak or understand French, so ... I have no clue what that thing is about.

====

Edit:
                  Forgive when I'm grinning:
                  Grimm the first time with under 2 Million viewers on German TV:
                  Quotenmeter.de
                  I've some conversations with a couple of German(speaking) Grimmsters following Vox. The only ones telling me, they are completely fine with everything about it are ... sorry to say that in this maybe rude way ... some teens too lazy or not interested in the original. I think amazon is wondering these days why they have all this orders of the UK-Grimm-boxes (DVD and Blueray). Many people stopped watching in favour of giving the original a try - and the most stick to the original dubbing/cutting/whatever.

I've TV-show-fan since my childhooddays, I've been into a lot of shows. But I never saw so many critic only about the translation (and partly the voice-casting). There's always trouble, yes, but never so much as we've now with Grimm. Looks like some people have to rethink this or that ...
                  Last edited by Hyndara71; 14 May 2013, 02:31 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Non official news:
                    David Giuntoli and Silas Weir Mitchell are possible guests on this year's RingCon here in Germany! Official confirmation should be at least next week.

EDIT:
                    Bitsie Tulloch Interview
                    Last edited by Hyndara71; 14 May 2013, 09:23 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

I saw some posters for RingCon with them as guests at FedCon but there was nothing on their website. But I am not sure. FedCon just cost me a fortune and I don´t want to buy a ticket for a convention where only David and Silas will be for me. Maybe David Wenham and Charles Dance. I don´t know....

Meanwhile, I noticed Grimm normally goes on and today was 2x14 on our TV. So I guess that "three months rule" break between the original airing dates in the US and elsewhere don´t exist anymore.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                        Non official news:
                        David Giuntoli and Silas Weir Mitchell are possible guests on this year's RingCon here in Germany! Official confirmation should be at least next week.
                        Are you going?
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          I loved this sneak peek - now I am really looking forward to this new episode
                          that looks so good. I can't wait for tonight's episode
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            Are you going?
                            You mean after I just tanked 50 bucks last Saturday?
                            IF they are really coming probably, depends on how my health will be then and if David G. will really be there. He cancelled so many conventions now this year, I don't trust him anymore, not when it comes to overseas - as this would be for him. US-conventions he's all in, but so far he cancelled every other convention he was announced for outside the US-borders.
                            Maybe with Silas to hold his hand, don't know. Right now I've some real problems, a con is out of every reach.

EDIT:
                            Promo Pics for 2.22 Goodnight, sweet Grimm:

ScreenSpy

EDIT 2:

Bree Turner talks in Good Morning, LA
                            Last edited by Hyndara71; 14 May 2013, 01:34 PM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

And more:
                              TVGuide interview: Season Finale
                              And Bree Turner talks with Popsugar

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

I just hope they don't end it on a cliffhanger.. I mean, how many TBC's does this show think it can get away with?! Am I right?

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X