Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came in via Claire's Twitter:

@clairecoffee
    Come show me how it’s done! RT @MonsterOppsCon: 1st surprise guest @clairecoffee! Buy tix 2 her 1st convention ever!
    Claire will attent at Monster Opps Convention in July. Further information you can find here.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      Me too lazy again:

2 articles

Besides, Akela Cooper just informed the Grimmsters on Twitter: she leaves the franchise in favour of another job at Warner Bros. Good luck, Akela! We will miss you ...
      Thanks for the articles. So they will be back to Portland for shooting season 3 in July. Any idea what this means for the first episode to be aired? September? October?

Akela Cooper is leaving? She is the one who wrote La Llorona, Nameless and Organ Grinder, right? Who are the remaining writers?
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Main writers are Jim Kouf, David Greenwalt, Richard Hatem, David Simkins and Spiro Skentos. Well, as far as it known now. Akela and Spiro did some editing work together on season 2 so I hope Spiro will stay. Right now he's very distracted by the new StarWars movie (HUGE fan! And I mean that literally!). Akela was the only female main-writer. It's sad that she's leaving because the other female writers were only contract-writers for one or two episodes. They don't have the impact Akela had.

EDIT:
        You can count on that yourself. Filming the backhalf started in February, they already had 3 episodes finished last year. Show was back on air in March. My guess is with starting filming in July Grimm should be back in September.

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Sean Hayes is getting back to acting after his new show was picked up by NBC, and I think Todd Milliner is going to be a producer for the show, so I'm not sure if that means they will no longer be producers of Grimm or not

Also, it's sad to see Akela leaving
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
            Sean Hayes is getting back to acting after his new show was picked up by NBC, and I think Todd Milliner is going to be a producer for the show, so I'm not sure if that means they will no longer be producers of Grimm or not

Also, it's sad to see Akela leaving
            Todd already IS producer. Maybe they will both step back from being executives as both (I think that new show will be also produced by Hazy Mills) will be busy with "Sean saves the World". And I don't think they had this big impact on Grimm at all. Looks more like Greenwalt/Kouf are the puppetmasters behind the curtain while Norberto is doing the most interacting with the Grimmsters. Or did I miss something?

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

Sneak peek of "The Waking Dead"

'Grimm' first look video: Juliette wants answers in 'The Waking Dead'
              sigpic

Comment

Around 2 PM PST NBC is releasing their schedule for next year, so we'll see if Grimm is moving back to Fridays or not
                sigpic

Comment

YAY, it's working! And ... awww ... Bud! Bud freaking out because Juliette wants to see a woge . But ... good choice, Monroe! An Eisbiber is probably much less scaring than a Blutbad. Not sure about a Fuchsbau as I think Rosalee looks cute when she's in her Wesen-form.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

New Bree Turner interview

Exclusive Interview: Bree Turner gets GRIMM

I think it's funny it's an "exclusive interview" when this time of year there a lot of interviews with her
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, did I forget to post that one here? Sorry ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't know, you may have posted it already. I just saw it today.
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't worry. I only was a little confused because I'd seen it before

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Grimm will return to Fridays:
                            NBC Primetime 2013/2014

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                              I loved this sneak peek - now I am really looking forward to this new episode
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                Grimm will return to Fridays:
                                NBC Primetime 2013/2014
                                WTF? Not that I would mind, I will be able to see Grimm as soon as possible, not Wednesday evening, but why?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X