No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Giuntoli is already mentioning season 4...

"We all kind of settled in the Pearl (District) originally. And now I'm thinking about purchasing a home. People are kind of spreading out and settling down a little bit. And I think that also comes with knowing that we're getting a Season 3, and if we get a Season 3, then we'll probably get a (Season) 4. So, that security of knowing where we're going to be in a couple of years."
    Full article

'Grimm' star David Giuntoli on getting used to Portland, and Season 2's finale
    sigpic

Comment

Cover of Issue 3 of the comic series

sigpic

Comment

Wondering why the heck they put Nick into cargos, he's mostly wearing jeans and one time a suit. That looks a little weird!

Whoops, sorry, forgot to post what I wanted to post.

Audio interview with David G.: The point

And another version of Monday's interview: Grimm Star has fun side

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Not news related.
          Mrs GF brought home S1 of Grimm on DVD today, I did a happy dance
          Special features are:
          "Deleted and Extended scenes"
          "The world of Grimm" - Discover the characters, creatures and inspiration behind the storylines.
          "Grimm" Behind the scenes of bringing the monsters to life
          "Audition Tapes"
          AND MORE!!

GRIMM marathon here I come
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            Not news related.
            Mrs GF brought home S1 of Grimm on DVD today, I did a happy dance
            Special features are:
            "Deleted and Extended scenes"
            "The world of Grimm" - Discover the characters, creatures and inspiration behind the storylines.
            "Grimm" Behind the scenes of bringing the monsters to life
            "Audition Tapes"
            AND MORE!!

GRIMM marathon here I come
            You definetely should watch the Audition Tapes and the Gag-Reel, plus (of course!) the outtakes.
            What I still miss on season 1 are some commentaries and I hope they will do at least one or two for season 2 - mostly appreciated for 2.02, 2.12 and 2.13 ...
            Hey, I come from SG, I'm used to that stuff!

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Are producers or managers or anybody in NBC stupid? I am beginning to think so. Grimm is not watched just by the US audiences and they have also money from the DVD sell so why the heck would they block their own promotion. They didn´t learn since Chuck. The show was so badly promoted that only the fans kept it going for 5 years.

Those comic-book covers look so action packed and well, grimm I am not saying the show itself doesn´t have its dark moments but I never saw Nick with that axe (he should use that!)

I wanted to start another Grimm marathon (I didn´t have time to watch the last few episodes only once so I want to watch it all again) but I am going to a convention on Thursday and will return on Sunday so it would be a little pointless to start now

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                Are producers or managers or anybody in NBC stupid? I am beginning to think so. Grimm is not watched just by the US audiences and they have also money from the DVD sell so why the heck would they block their own promotion. They didn´t learn since Chuck. The show was so badly promoted that only the fans kept it going for 5 years.
                That's not the studio's that's, a side effect of all the separate laws on ratings. Sucks, but there it is.
                Also, NBC only cares about their *Ads*, I can't stress this enough. Universal Studio's makes Grimm, NOT NBC, NBC is just the distributor for TV, so DVD sales, and sales to rights to show elsewhere go to them, NOT NBC. What *really* sucks is that when the networks make a deal with a studio they usually get "exclusivity rights" of some description to stop studio's from shopping the product around if it gets cancelled by the network.

I love Grimm, but that's the harsh reality of TV
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  You definetely should watch the Audition Tapes and the Gag-Reel, plus (of course!) the outtakes.
                  What I still miss on season 1 are some commentaries and I hope they will do at least one or two for season 2 - mostly appreciated for 2.02, 2.12 and 2.13 ...
                  Hey, I come from SG, I'm used to that stuff!
                  Cheers for the heads up Hyndara!
                  I'm not really a fan of commentaries for the most part, so no loss to me there, but I can see why people like them to give you that extra insight into an episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

commentaries are usually great depending on who is giving them. I don't remember what show but they had just the producer talking and it was boring. But if it has a writter and two cast members who had a major role in the episode (or are just main cast) it is always good. But sometimes the actors matter two. Like in one episode of smallville it was Tom, Michael and Kristen talking. And Kristen left halfway through the episode and it took the other two actors like 10 minutes to notice that she was gone. and they were completely ot about the episode.

as for Grimm, it would be great to have episode commentary, for some episodes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Those comic-book covers look so action packed and well, grimm I am not saying the show itself doesn´t have its dark moments but I never saw Nick with that axe (he should use that!)

I wanted to start another Grimm marathon (I didn´t have time to watch the last few episodes only once so I want to watch it all again) but I am going to a convention on Thursday and will return on Sunday so it would be a little pointless to start now
                      I can only second GF here. Still missing some of those times when we were talking our (at least my) minds out about one special show on one better-not-named site. Well, David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf are not like some other producers. They love to tease us Grimmsters, but they know their roles in the game very well and I doubt that any of them would treat fans like BW and his buddy-gang did. And if I'm pretty sure Norberto Barba would stop them. Only remembering how fast Norberto acted after my letter of help for GrimmFrance. This TPTB IS definetely a great one! And TPTB, writers and the cast care about the fans, no matter from which part of the world those fans are

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

5 years is good for most shows these days. Lost, which was one of the most popular shows ever on TV only went 6 seasons.
                        sigpic

Comment

Today is free comic book day so you can get an issue for the Grimm Comic. I'm not sure if it's the first issue, or just a special one for today.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's Issue 0. You can check that out at NBC.com

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I realized that after looking through Grimm's Facebook.

I think I may go try to get it
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                                Yeah, I realized that after looking through Grimm's Facebook.

I think I may go try to get it
                                Get one for me too, please

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X