No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David G. and Silas answering Twitter Questions (that came around last week, it's a cowork of a Scifi-blog and NBC):

Twitter Interview

Yeah, I know, I'm too lazy to fight that battle again. Had a hard time since I figured out how those damned codes are working.

========

Aaaaand for the ones among us able to understand spanish: Bree just twittered this interview - unfortunately there's another voice translating her answers:

http://youtu.be/XJHZYqI9YpA
    Last edited by Hyndara71; 02 May 2013, 08:46 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      David G. and Silas answering Twitter Questions (that came around last week, it's a cowork of a Scifi-blog and NBC):

Twitter Interview

Yeah, I know, I'm too lazy to fight that battle again. Had a hard time since I figured out how those damned codes are working.

========

Aaaaand for the ones among us able to understand spanish: Bree just twittered this interview - unfortunately there's another voice translating her answers:

http://youtu.be/XJHZYqI9YpA
      Great interview with Silas and David. Was fun to watch. And I think they enjoyed it themselves too

Thanks also for the Bree Turner Spanish interview. The translator was a little a pain but otherwise okay.
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

about all these discussions about who of the main characters may not be very
        Spoiler:
        alive
        at the end of the season - however it will be, I do not think this would be final; I mean, in season 3 somehow that person will be back to
        Spoiler:
        life; I can't imagine they would kill someone for good
        . So the main question is, who will it be and how are they going to fix it.
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

lol great interviews, thanks for posting. I love how they were attempting not to butcher peoples usernames.
          sigpic

Comment

Grimm First Look: Nick Gets Hot and Heavy With Heroes Alum Nora Zehetner
            sigpic

Comment

Uhm ... there's a vid? Where's the vid? I only see the pic, Ice.

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

apparently no vid

but I assume it is the same promo already going around for this episode

so now the roles will be inverted? could be interesting to see
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Easier this way again (yes, I know, I'm pimping my statistics): Sneak Peek 2.20/FCBD

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Uhm ... there's a vid? Where's the vid? I only see the pic, Ice.
                    That's weird. The video is below the pic and after all the words. It's titled "Nick's New Romance" and it's not the promo video
                    sigpic

Comment

"Goodnight, Sweet Grimm" press release

Spoiler:

"GRIMM"

"GOODNIGHT, SWEET GRIMM"

05/21/2013 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Tuesday) : THE ROYALS BRING THEIR AGENDA FOR NICK TO PORTLAND – JAMES FRAIN AND SHOHREH AGHDASHLOO GUEST STAR -- Just when things look like they’re back to normal with Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch), Nick (David Giuntoli) is called to investigate a flurry of rage-fueled assaults happening all over Portland. He goes to Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) for help battling Portland’s newest wave of "undead." As if that weren’t enough, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) informs Nick that his brother Eric (guest star James Frain) is in town on family business. Meanwhile, Stefania (guest star Shohreh Aghdashloo) and Frau Pech methodically use their alliances with Adalind (Claire Coffee) to battle one another. Russell Hornsby and Reggie Lee also star.

and a scoop on "The Waking Dead" from TVline

Spoiler:
                      The penultimate episode of Grimm Season 2 is called “The Waking Dead,” a clear connection to AMC’s The Walking Dead. Are there any possibilities that there will be zombies in the two final episodes, considering Reg E. Carthy appears as Baron Samedi, probably based upon Haitian Loa of Death? –Oliver
                      Keen observation, Ollie. And I can confirm that there will indeed be zombies — with a twist. (Maybe they have porcelain-like skin?)

Source
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                        That's weird. The video is below the pic and after all the words. It's titled "Nick's New Romance" and it's not the promo video
                        I think it is because when I'm following the link I will redirected to the German e-news-page. I think mi_guard will probably have the same problem. On the German site this news doesn't exist - and so does the vid.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I like that sneak peek. Nick and Monroe are great buddies but there must be some disagreement and even though this is obviously caused by that...spell or whatever, it will be certainly interesting to watch.

As for the promo:
                          Spoiler:
                          Juliette saving Nick who is under the spell this time sounds....interesting, actually. I really like the idea. It is a perfect way how to end this storyline with Juliette´s memory loss (and her finally finding out the truth) and make it a full circle. Isn´t it often in fairy tales like this? He saves her and then she saves him?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I think it is because when I'm following the link I will redirected to the German e-news-page. I think mi_guard will probably have the same problem. On the German site this news doesn't exist - and so does the vid.
                            Here's the video from the Grimm YouTube. Hopefully they don't still block non-US viewers

sigpic

Comment

Caroline and Jackie now available: Today's the Day

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                                Here's the video from the Grimm YouTube. Hopefully they don't still block non-US viewers
                                They still block

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X