• Show
Clear All

I am still wondering who could be the 'major'
    Spoiler:
    character death
    . Any ideas?

The whole time I have been thinking of
    Spoiler:
    Nick, being killed or incapacitated by the royals; but then I thought that Eric could want to kill his brother, so what if they kill Renard and Nick does not have the royal 'backup' anymore, which he not always knew about, but which was more or less always there? I do not think that they would kill Monroe, we already had an episode with a dead Monroe; Rosalee? that could make Monroe renounce to his Wider lifestyle and maybe not helping Nick anymore; what about Nick's mom? maybe she comes back, finds Nick in a very tight spot, tries to help and dies; Adalind? maybe she needs to 'die' to get her powers back

what do you think?
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I feel like it's
      Spoiler:
      Nick because of the finale's title. I think there will be a cliffhanger where he's in pretty bad shape or where it seems he's about to be killed.

But then again like you said maybe Renard since the synopsis says his brother is in town which could mean bad things.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
        Good. She hasn't morphed since like 204
        And?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I feel like it's
          Spoiler:
          Nick because of the finale's title. I think there will be a cliffhanger where he's in pretty bad shape or where it seems he's about to be killed.

But then again like you said maybe Renard since the synopsis says his brother is in town which could mean bad things.
          Yep, and it would explain David's ... well, he's keeping his mouth really shut about the renewal. I've no idea how they will manage a show called Grimm without a Grimm - or ...

Spoiler:
          ... I'm thinking about what Jim and David (Greenwalt) said not so long ago: we only saw Nick, Kelly and Marie. But there are more Grimm in this world. Maybe they will try a lead-change because David's acting skills are still one of the things the most critics are mention - what I cannot understand, David G.'s acting is tons better now as it was in season 1!

I don't think it's Renard. Sasha is still too much fan-highlight. True, after the spell seems to be broken he lost some audience but, besides Silas, he's the actor with the most follower on the show. I don't think anyone will risk to loose him.

Rosalee - I doubt that after she just came back and is also a fan-favourite. I think she's leading the actress-line . Besides, we already have seen Monroe loosing his grip in 2.06 after Angelina was killed. The only way to separate him from Nick would be that Nick would harm or kill Rosalee and that I really doubt after Nick is also her friend.

Monroe - THE number 1 fan-favourite? No way! If they would write Monroe out of the show, aka killing him off, they could end the show completely. Especially after Nick is now staying at Monroe's the fans are very satisfied - slasher and otherwise Grimmsters

Wu - the last big fan-favourite. We already had that situation with 2.16. It was the same reaction as it was when Ryan kidnapped Bud: Don't kill off Wu! Result: very angry Grimmsters ... okay, that was what Jim said about "not getting a third season" but ... no, I don't think they will kill Wu.

Juliette - I hope not because I still have something in mind, especially after some hints from Bitsie about her developement. It would be ways too much with her, getting her memory back after that was one of the mayor-storylines during the complete season.

Hank - my dream. He's fifty/fifty for me I have to say. I have no idea. Maybe as he's not that necessary for the show anymore - was he ever before?

Adalind - depends on the Hexen-Baby and the deal she will making. There must be a way otherwise she wouldn't have set that as her major-term. Maybe, as I'd written before, she has to die to get her powers back as those Hexenbiests are spiritual Wesen.

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

response to the whats in the spoiler box.

Spoiler:
            they better not kill Nick, because that would end the show (at least for me), I don't want to watch some random grimm that I careless about. I do not watch shows if they change the main character (in the case that there is one that clearly is this role). Obviously in shows that have multiple characters such as (Lost), I kept watching even though a character I liked was killed, but that's different.

Maybe he isn't talking about the renewal because of a major spoiler that happens in the finale, or maybe he just doesn't want too. I honest think that he has got way better as an actor and he is in fact still quite hot.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              And?
              I meant it's about time that she was morphing again
              sigpic

Comment

It's more easy to post one link instead of four:

4 interviews with David Giuntoli

They are particular the same but ... pick the one you like the most *shrugs*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

First numbers are out. Grimm ... seriously, I'm speechless right now. Check it out yourself:

SpoilerTV

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

The Voice/Tuesday night actually helped!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, it was the first time on Tuesdays. Maybe more viewer turned in to check it out. We'll see how much are sticking to Grimm during the next three weeks. Besides, we also don't know yet if those live-viewers are the ones who originally recorded Grimm on Fridays. That will show the Live+7.
                      But it was an awesome start!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm with you on the finale hypothesis...

Grimm isn't Grimm without... THE Grimm...

Comment

Grimm got adjusted down a little, but it's still the highest it's been in awhile.

Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'NCIS' & 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'Grimm' Adjusted Down
                          sigpic

Comment

Yesterday's interview with David G and Silas:
                            NBCLA Today in LA show 4/30th

Looks like someone is trying a revival of the Hexenbeard
                            Last edited by Hyndara71; 02 May 2013, 03:43 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I know only one show where they changed the lead successfully because the main actor didn`t want to go on. To kill the main character after two seasons is a suicide.

My bets are still on Hank (Sadly), Juliette (I wouldn`t mind, and if they would get back with Nick in the last episode and she was killed, imagine the change in all characters and the dynamics. But the, Hank`s death would have the same effect at Nick), Rosalee (she came back but she doesn`t really have much to do). It is difficult. All characters on Grimm are favourite, with Juliette being the least favourite, followed by Hank.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Grimm got adjusted down a little, but it's still the highest it's been in awhile.

Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'NCIS' & 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'Grimm' Adjusted Down
                                I'm reading the comments since yesterday and I'm really wondering where all this hate against Revolution (what I don't watch) and also against Grimm is coming from. Heck, if you don't like what's on TV, turn it off and read a book, watch a DVD or go hiking or do something else!
                                I mean, unfortunately I'm with some of those guys. At least we will know for sure, IF there was a real increase, IF there were really new viewers or only people who's former recorded the show to watch it later, when the Live+7 will be released. And I also doubt that possible new viewers really would get right now what is going on on Grimm, what that panicking about the key was, about what Juliette had spoken with Monroe, etc. NBC probably should have first tried a rerun of season 1 or early season 2 to interest new viewers. Now I fear it's more confussing then really helping ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X