Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just came in via Sasha's Twitter:

NBC renews 5 dramas

OMG! I'm laughing and crying right now. It's such a relief! It's official, Grimmsters! We will get a third season!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

yay! Oh that is really good to read.
      sigpic

Comment

YES! Go Grimmsters!

Comment

Finally!
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

In Germany the Vox channel is so satisfied with the viewer figures that they decided to show two episodes on the same day, next Monday April 29th

http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/gri...ung-48924.html
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              In Germany the Vox channel is so satisfied with the viewer figures that they decided to show two episodes on the same day, next Monday April 29th

http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/gri...ung-48924.html
              Yeah, and they mix the episodes: monday they will show 1.11 and 1.13, 1,12 will air in May

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                Yeah, and they mix the episodes: monday they will show 1.11 and 1.13, 1,12 will air in May
                really???? why???
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Don't ask me. I thought it would be a typo in my program-plan but I double-checked that with fernsehrserien.de and vox.de. They are mixing the eps *shrugs*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    Just came in via Sasha's Twitter:

NBC renews 5 dramas

OMG! I'm laughing and crying right now. It's such a relief! It's official, Grimmsters! We will get a third season!
                    Yessss! I just got home from work (22:00, evening, very late) and this literally made my day, even a week. So we sit and watch and enjoy and I can´t wait to see the final four episodes but I will hate the waiting for another season but...that´s a life of a geek

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

So it's time to start watching Grimm... I am glad that this show got some success !
                      sigpic

Comment

And you guys were worried just because it was moved to Tuesdays...
                        sigpic

Comment

Ice, here are a lot Stargate-fans who can tell you TONs about how-bad-Tuesdays-are, maybe worster than Mondays . I for myself can tell you, I'm supersticious.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

But Tuesdays with a lead in like the Voice is much better than Fridays with a terrible lead in

Or at least it should be.

Oh well, it doesn't really matter now. If the move doesn't work out, then it will probably move back to Fridays next season
                            sigpic

Comment

We will hope Grimm will do good on Tuesdays. But we already had the experience with the mondays at the start of this season. True, it was summer, true not so much people are watching in summer. But ... don't know. Personally I think 10/9 c is probably a little late (that was the statement during those first 4 episodes back when this season started).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Seeing as though I have not seen it posted:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3043881.html

Do the Happy Grimm dance peoples

EDIT:
                                I see hyndy posted this yesterday, I just missed it.

Still, happy dance anyway
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X