Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    for those who still have to watch 'Ring of Fire' here an article clarifying the airing date and time

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/659...-218-ring-fire
    yeah, that is what I've been reading on other websites, I was hoping it would be on tonight lol. I am really fighting with myself not to watch it illegally, only 3 more days I can do it .
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
      yeah, that is what I've been reading on other websites, I was hoping it would be on tonight lol. I am really fighting with myself not to watch it illegally, only 3 more days I can do it .
      you can watch it online legally in a lot of places
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
        you can watch it online legally in a lot of places
        like where? Hulu or nbc don't have it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
          Okay, some pics and infos just came in via Twitter: Grimm is on NBC's summer-press-tour! Guys, you know what that means, right?

EDIT:
          Here's the entry in my LJ with the pics:
          NBC Summer Press Day
          Great pics! thanks

does it only seem to me or did David Giuntoli lose more weight?
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
            like where? Hulu or nbc don't have it.
            As long as you are no downloading it it is legal to watch online.

@ mi_guard:
            Nope, he seems pretty stable in weight according to the last photos I saw with him. But I know where you come from. Let us hope the time off gives him also time to get some weight back - as he did during the winter-break

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Video interview with David Giuntoli, Bree Turner, and Silas Weir Mitchell

Grimm: What’s Happening In The Season 2 Finale?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                Video interview with David Giuntoli, Bree Turner, and Silas Weir Mitchell

Grimm: What’s Happening In The Season 2 Finale?
                one of the main character isn't goint to be
                Spoiler:
                'technically' alive at the end of season 2

Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Spoiler:

My guess is
                  Spoiler:
                  Juliette
                  sigpic

Comment

I've three guesses:

Spoiler:
                    1. Adalind - maybe she needs to sort of dieing to get her powers back
                    2. Renard - technically could mean everything, maybe he will lose a part of himself (Zauberbiest)
                    3. Hank that would be my dream but I fear this isn't going to happen

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Maybe it's
                      Spoiler:
                      Nick since the title of the finale is Goodnight, Sweet Grimm
                      sigpic

Comment

That I don't think. That's too early for the show. One or two seasons later - could be. For now ... not.
                        But maybe I'm wrong, who knows. Maybe it's

Spoiler:
                        Wu

?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

New "spoilers" from EW

but it's pretty much about what all the spoiler tags are about
                          sigpic

Comment

Radio-interview with Claire Coffee for Slice of Scifi:

Grimm's Adalind

Seriously, the more I learn about this woman, the more I like her .

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Title-change for 2.18. SpoilerTV just brought that up. 2.18 is not longer called "Ring of Fire". New title is "Volcanaris".
                              SpoilerTV

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                It could mean anything. A coma, a loss of a piece of a personality (Renard losing a hexenbiest?), or just disappear and presume dead?
                                If someone should disappear, I hope it won´t be Hank. Him, Nick, Monroe and Renard would make a great team.
                                I hope if someone should "die", it will be Juliette. Her storyline got better but she is still very...uninteresting and cutting her of the main story is not helping. She should just go to "find herself" or something. Maybe she will be kidnapped with all clues pointing to death? It would make her a damsell in distress again but it seems that it is usually the only thing she is good for and it motivates Nick to do *something*.

My wild guess would be Rosalee. There were some hints about changing sides, enemies become friends etc., and maybe something will happen between her and Monroe? It would be interesting to watch Monroe´s change if something should happen to her...

I don´t know, I am all for shaking up things but it should be useful to a plot and not just make sudden changes just because there should be some. But writers so far never disappointed with finales, so I believe they will write something awesome

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X