No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, then I do not like the direction the show is taking; hopefully I will not lose my interest in Grimm, but this happened to me before, the moment I do not like the development, I watch for few episodes, but if it does not change, I stop. That would be a pity because basically the idea of Grimm is a good one.
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I don't think that would be a bad move - if so! Maybe I misunderstand something, don't know. But so far the writers have (mostly) done an exellent job with Grimm and how to develop the show. I would say, take your time, look what will coming up and decide then.
      Besides, have you checked out FF.de lately? There are a couple of new Grimm-Fics - and espeically in one I have some hopes (and could also be for your like as it's Monroe-based ).

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

well, will give it a try, hope that the finale will not disappoint me

I hadn't been checking FF.de lately. Thanks for telling me
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, some pics and infos just came in via Twitter: Grimm is on NBC's summer-press-tour! Guys, you know what that means, right?

EDIT:
          Here's the entry in my LJ with the pics:
          NBC Summer Press Day
          Last edited by Hyndara71; 23 April 2013, 04:09 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Oh I hope that doesn't happen! You guys are scaring me with your doubts about there being a season 3...

Comment

Originally posted by Nahaliel View Post
              Oh I hope that doesn't happen! You guys are scaring me with your doubts about there being a season 3...
              Summer Press means there is something coming up. NBC wouldn't promote a show they will cancel. Don't know why they are taking so long for the official renewal but I think now it should be sure. Summer press means new season in late summer/somewhere fall.

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Awesome! Phew.... Was starting to worry with all the comments above that!

Comment

Originally posted by Nahaliel View Post
                  Awesome! Phew.... Was starting to worry with all the comments above that!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    Maybe with moving the show to Tuesday, they decided also to promote it properly. About time. I can´t believe Chuck managed to survive 5 seasons with the lack of promotion. Loyal fans. Like Grimmsters. I am proud to be a fan

Maybe the relationship between Nick and Renard could be ongoing on/off. They will work together, then against each other...it could be fun.

Also, I still think that the season may end up with Nick going away from Portland for a while, with Season 3 starting with him trying to stop being a Grimm OR to run wild as a Grimm, either goes. I think it will all depend on what happens in the last episode and what happens to Juliette. I think she may be the only one holding Nick in Portland now.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I hope (without seeing friday's episode), that it is likely that Nick leaves Portland and be more grimm like because that is much more interesting than him trying to be "normal" since that is what he normally is like anyway. I think this will be the result of what ever happens with Renard. He obviously will return in season 3 (which there better be) a bad-ass grimm but still a good person.
                      sigpic

Comment

I totally agree with you!

Never thought of it being Nick leaving Portland, but now that you mention it, it sounds plausible!

Comment

More spoilers/teasers for the finale

Spoiler:
                          Get ready to Grimm and bear it! "There's going to be a big, exciting cliff-hanger," executive producers David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf tell TVGuide.com. "Nick is going to be in a pretty terrible position, and some of Nick's enemies may have the upper hand." But why should Nick have all the fun? Pals Monroe and Rosalee will also be in peril, and the effects of Juliette's creepy memories returning will come to a head. Elsewhere, everyone's favorite ex-Hexenbiest Adalind will definitely be "making trouble," as will a menacing new Wesen. Plus: Expect to see the royal family and the mysterious and haunting Baron Samedi (guest star Reg E. Cathey).

Source
                          sigpic

Comment

for those who still have to watch 'Ring of Fire' here an article clarifying the airing date and time

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/659...-218-ring-fire
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Ask Ausiello Grimm Spoiler is on the second side

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                Ask Ausiello Grimm Spoiler is on the second side
                                Spoiler:
                                I wonder what Baron Samedi is gonna do that's so bad. Sounds interesting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X