X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing finally!

sigpic

Comment

I can't wait! I'm really looking forward to the new season.
      sigpic

Comment

This looks friggin awesome!

Comment

can't wait for season 6

Comment

Spoiler:
            So, people have scrutinised the trailer and found a very plausible shot of Jon Snow alive...
            Also, references to the Tower of Joy not read the books but Ive heard its important

Comment

lol Dany's reduced to being a slave to the Dothraki (then again that was predictable, judging by the way they approached her in the finale it didn't look like they were gonna follow her. nor could Drogon be of any help)

Comment

This season looks amazing!

Comment

Beyond hyped for this.

Comment

can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      https://youtu.be/EI0ib1NErqg

This season looks amazing!
                      It does! I really can't wait for the 24th.
                      sigpic

Comment

We May Have Confirmation the Next Season of Game of Thrones Will Be Shortened

A few months ago, we started hearing about the first discussed plans for Game of Thrones’ inevitable end. Many fans presume that the show has two more seasons in it, but now we might have just got our first confirmation that at least one of those seasons will have fewer episodes than the usual 10.

Vanity Fair conducted an extensive interview with director Jack Bender, who of course directed two episodes of the current season, including the highly traumatic “The Door.” The full interview is well worth the read, as Bender discusses the challenges of shooting the show, and offers teases for some of Bran’s visions that were cut from the final episodes. But it’s when Vanity Fair asks Bender if he’ll return to the show in the future that we get the most interesting answer:

I don’t know the answer to that. They’re only doing seven [episodes], and they’ve got their regulars who have done it forever. I know that I had a wonderful experience doing the show and I know that Dan and David are thrilled with the shows, but I’ve got this series I’m mounting for the beginning of 2017 based on Stephen King’s trilogy of books, starting with Mr. Mercedes.

This isn’t exactly “new” news—after all, the previous quotes about there just being 13 episodes of the show left after season six came directly from showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss. But after those comments became public, HBO were quick to release a statement saying no details about Game of Thrones’ climax had yet to be confirmed. Bender has, judging by his response, already potentially discussed a return for the next season of the show—so it looks like that seven-episode-run might now just be official, and those previous plans have become reality. Are you prepared for the end of Game of Thrones?
                        Source: http://io9.gizmodo.com/we-may-have-c...thr-1780064279
                        sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
                        ~ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Comment

There Was a Secret Book Character Hidden in Last Week's Game of Thrones (S6:E7- The Broken Man)

Spoiler:
                          You remember these three jerks from last episode? Of course you do. They managed to disrupt Sandor Clegane’s fragile respite by massacring Brother Ray and his entire congregation, causing an infuriated Hound to pick up his axe with the intention of splitting more than just firewood. The yellow-cloaked gent in the center was played by actor Jóhannes Haukur, who turns out to have been playing a character whose name book readers will certainly recognize:

Lem Lemoncloak. A member of the Brotherhood Without Banners and, by the time of A Dance With Dragons, a loyal follower of Lady Stoneheart.

Now, this could merely be the show randomly assigning a name from George R.R. Martin’s books to a random character he shares a few vague similarities with, but come on. This show rarely takes that particular liberty. I guess the Brotherhood Without Banners could be playing a role on the show without LSH appearing, but seriously, if she doesn’t, why bother including them at all? What narrative role do they serve except as introductions to and instruments of Lady Stoneheart’s vengeance?

I’m telling you, I’m 98% confident this is finally happening. Get ready for people to freak out like it’s the Red Wedding all over again.

Source: io9

I haven't read the books but this seems like a big deal.
                          sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

Comment

had a request to try my hand at creating some GoT smilies - here's what I've got so far:
                            Daenerys

Jon Snow

Ned Stark
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                had a request to try my hand at creating some GoT smilies - here's what I've got so far:
                                Daenerys

Jon Snow

Ned Stark
                                Well, the head for Ned Stark is appropriate...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X