This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too have seen the first 4 episodes, awesome,

I think surprisingly im liking John Snow the most this season so far still also airya and tyrion, not liking Sansa as much as season 4 but her storyline is still good,

Spoilered for those who haven't seen the first 4 episodes

Spoiler:
    I hope Sansa kills Roose Bolton somehow, poison maybe? she should then say Rob Stark sends his regards , also I hope tyrion and varys help escalate khaleesi's storyline abit, tho the dragons were cool

One thing ive been wondering how come its not up on iTunes? (I mean episode 1 of season 5)
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 14 April 2015, 02:40 PM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

First four episodes spoilers

Spoiler:
      Im thinking she will help Theon become himself again too, he could be a useful weapon to her...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        First four episodes spoilers

Spoiler:
        Im thinking she will help Theon become himself again too, he could be a useful weapon to her...
        Spoiler:
        in GoT there's no magic strong enough to heal Bran's spinal injury & make him walk again, you really think Theon has a chance of becoming "whole" again? that'd be like Jaime getting his hand back

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
          Spoiler:
          in GoT there's no magic strong enough to heal Bran's spinal injury & make him walk again, you really think Theon has a chance of becoming "whole" again? that'd be like Jaime getting his hand back
          Spoiler:
          Who knows, maybe meeting her and spending time with her will change that. And plus, hes probably going to be spending a lot of time around her being Ramseys slave, and she will recognise him and challenge his new identity...

Comment

http://www.thewrap.com/game-of-thron...-south-africa/
            Game of Thrones editor mauled to death by lion in South Africa...

Comment

Thanks BBC for spoiling Season 5 finale for me...

Comment

So this season was clearly the weakest, though I still have to give credit to the producers for managing to trim down two books into one season. It would have been FAR worse for them to have tried to make a season out of each, in my opinion, though perhaps it could have led to some better explanations and a bit fleshed out storylines in places it needed it.

I do hope that they don't try to stretch it out, though. Seven seasons sounds like a good place to stop.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                  So this season was clearly the weakest, though I still have to give credit to the producers for managing to trim down two books into one season. It would have been FAR worse for them to have tried to make a season out of each, in my opinion, though perhaps it could have led to some better explanations and a bit fleshed out storylines in places it needed it.

I do hope that they don't try to stretch it out, though. Seven seasons sounds like a good place to stop.
                  there's a lot of things that have to happen in the show. the north remembers saying were yet to see walder freys offspring getting killed arya already killed some frey soldiers. we have to see the blackfish again and there's bran and rickon stark gone there different ways we need to see them again at some point. dany has to get to a point off crossing the narrow sea. the boltons aren't going to help the nights watch and the northerners despise them also. need to see them killed. and something big has got to happen to get all the houses of westeros together to help the nights watch beat the white walkers. it's 10 eps per season i don't see how they can finish game of thrones with another two seasons. it need's at least three more seasons to finish if off to do it right.

p.s there's also the question of where is benjen stark.
                  Last edited by big will; 26 June 2015, 03:34 AM.

Comment

http://collider.com/game-of-thrones-...jor-character/
                    Nicolas Cage stars in Game of Thrones... Made me chuckle.

Comment

Dickon Tarly cast
                      sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for show to come back I want it and I want it now Daddy
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by big will View Post
                          we have to see the blackfish again and there's bran and rickon stark gone
                          Blackfish & Rickon haven't been seen for over 2 seasons which means they're dead, ditto for Gendry

anyway
                          was it ever really explained why the hell Varys supports the Targaryens?

does he want another bloody dictatorship or has he already forgotten the mad king? (not to mention Maegor & all the other mad kings)

Comment

I don't think they are dead

good point on Varys
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Me and my mates did a podcast on the best and worst GOT seasons, have a listen if you're as tired for waiting for the new season as us have a listen!

Game of Thrones best and worst seasons

Comment

http://tvline.com/2015/11/23/game-of...oster-returns/
                                First poster for season 6

Comment

Working...
                                X