Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only a few more days to go, I can't wait!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
      Hi all,
      I saw a trailer for GOT today. Sky Atlantic are showing season 4 episode 1 at 0200 Monday morning. Followed by a Thronecast.
      Yeah, they're broadcasting it at the same time as in the US. I know Ill be avoiding the internet on Monday...

Comment

Premiere sets highest ratings since Sopranos finale (2007)

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a renewal very soon. Probably have to work out the kinks with contracts but that's likely it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
          Wouldn't be surprised if we see a renewal very soon.
          And you would be absolutely correct!

THR is reporting that HBO has just greenlighted fifth and sixth seasons for Game of Thrones!!
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            And you would be absolutely correct!

THR is reporting that HBO has just greenlighted fifth and sixth seasons for Game of Thrones!!
            Yep! This has gone viral on Facebook too!

1896992_10152081350487734_6377174045314522816_n.jpg
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Brilliant, but obvious news.

Comment

Great News.

A very interesting first episode for the 4th season.
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Hello all,
                    Here in the UK it's the time of year when FHM release their '100 Sexiest Women of the World' edition.
                    Several of the actresses from Game of Thrones have made the list...

At 76 we have Missandei aka Nathalie Emmanuel.
                    At 44 we have Shae aka Oona Chaplin.
                    And at 11 we have Daenerys aka Emilia Clarke.

Comment

We have just had Season 4 Episode 7 released and still the site shows no tenth episode.
                      Is season 4 only going to have nine episodes?

Will we get down to one episode per season/year to give GRRM a chance to write more books before we overtake him?
                      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

There's a break in the air dates till June,but there'll definitely be 10 Eps for S4.

Darren will do the thread for S410 when the details are confirmed.

Originally posted by SF Stream
                        Show Status

IN PRODUCTION. Season Four of Game of Thrones is currently airing Sundays at 9/8c on HBO. The series has so far been renewed through Season Six.
                        No need to worry yet.No reduction in episodes seems to be in the pipeline,and HBO seem to be keeping pace,though obviously there are book v show differences.

I can see why you're concerned though! Publication of the next book's still some way off according to the update in this post from westeros.org:

Link- The Winds of Winter: The latest info ( Updated 28th March 2014)
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thank you Bagpuss for your prompt answer and reassurance that episodes will not get less.
                          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Glad to help!

(I'll be even gladder when the next book comes out,of course.Back to another re-read from the start for me soon,I think!)
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

It's only off this coming weekend, presumably for the American Memorial Day.

The show returns on June 1 with episode 408, "The Mountain and the Viper." 409 "The Watchers on the Wall" airs the following weekend, on June 8; and finally, 410 "The Children" on June 15.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                It's only off this coming weekend, presumably for the American Memorial Day.

The show returns on June 1 with episode 408, "The Mountain and the Viper." 409 "The Watchers on the Wall" airs the following weekend, on June 8; and finally, 410 "The Children" on June 15.
                                I was going to say that the show is also on a brief hiatus here in the UK. Returning on June 2 on Sky Atlantic. Followed by Thronecast.

Comment

Working...
                                X