Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Joffrey to get his just reward...!
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
      I want Joffrey to get his just reward...!
      Spoiler:
      There is no spoiler here.
      sigpic

Comment

New trailer.

Comment

These trailers are really making me look forward to the new season.
          sigpic

Comment

Not long now
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Roll on 7th April...
              I apologise for the mistake in a previous post I made.

Comment

April the 7th can't come soon enough. The dragons are looking more adorable every season.

Comment

These trailers are just awesome! I gave up HBO a couple of months ago to economize, but I'm definitely taking it back. Can't wait.

Comment

I noticed there is a new 'Game of Thrones' related book out...
                    It is a collection of the Wit and sayings of Tyrion Lannister.

Comment

How much do they want to tease us that this is just two weeks away??

Comment

Who was that getting shot at with the arrow at 0.57? And it looked as if Sansa was somewhere with icing conditions? Back to the north perhaps? I really can't wait, and I havn't read any of the books to keep myself from getting spoiled although I have the first book already. I don't really want to start cause I'm afraid I won't stop reading.

Comment

Originally posted by damnflamingos View Post
                          Who was that getting shot at with the arrow at 0.57? And it looked as if Sansa was somewhere with icing conditions? Back to the north perhaps? I really can't wait, and I havn't read any of the books to keep myself from getting spoiled although I have the first book already. I don't really want to start cause I'm afraid I won't stop reading.
                          If you're up to date with the show then reading just the first book won't spoil anything for you. Just make sure you don't have all the others lying around at home (or on your e-reader), because I had to stop myself from going any further in the last book even though I'd told myself not to go beyond the third!
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by damnflamingos View Post
                            I don't think they'd show a major character being killed in the trailer, so maybe just a fight scene? Does look good though...

Comment

Episode one trailer.

Comment

Hi all,
                                I saw a trailer for GOT today. Sky Atlantic are showing season 4 episode 1 at 0200 Monday morning. Followed by a Thronecast.

Comment

Working...
                                X