This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    That seems like a lot of story to through in ten hours.
    I think only certain characters(the ones that have very little or no SoS material) would start with their books 4 and 5 storylines(I think most of the stuff from beyond bk3 would be from bk5). The King's Landing and Wall parts will most likely not go into any books 4 or 5 material, since there's a lot left to do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      Although I don't see it posted here, I know it was confirmed a while ago that Michiel Huisman will be taking over the role of Daario Naharis from Ed Skrein in season 4, but according to deadline he's being made a regular for season 5!
      That may be true, but in the trailer it showed him in the throne room with Tyrion I believe. So, I'm thinking, hoping actually, this recast thing is a hoax. I believe he's going to be playing the Red Viper which suits the look of him better. MUCH better. I just can't wait for this series to start up again.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
        That may be true, but in the trailer it showed him in the throne room with Tyrion I believe. So, I'm thinking, hoping actually, this recast thing is a hoax. I believe he's going to be playing the Red Viper which suits the look of him better. MUCH better. I just can't wait for this series to start up again.
        But I saw pics of him with Daenerys too...
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the next season.
          It will be interesting to see how things develop after the Red Wedding.
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Season 4 starts on Sky Atlantic on 7th March here in the UK...

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                Season 4 starts on Sky Atlantic on 7th March here in the UK...
                Damn, less than a month to persuade Sky to let Virgin air Sky Atlantic...

Comment

Virgin not having Sky Atlantic is one of the reasons I do not have a Virgin cable box.

Comment

Yaay, I've got a way to watch this now, and just in time!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

This seasons looking better and better!

Comment

It looks like it's going to be a good season to watch...!

Comment

Oh, it will be. Book three is such a game changer, so these two seasons (3 and 4) will definitely be awesome.
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for season 4 to start. I just got season 3 on blu-ray in the mail today and I want to re-watch it before the new season begins.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                I can't wait for season 4 to start. I just got season 3 on blu-ray in the mail today and I want to re-watch it before the new season begins.
                                Same. I have gotten 3 new people into the series since last year so I need to catch them up. Because of how many people I have gotten into the show so far I have seen the series as it is now so many damn times lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X