Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO confirmed Michiel Huisman is joining the cast of Game of Thrones, but it's unclear which character he will be playing.

TV Line

Winter Is Coming

The Hollywood Reporter
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I have gotten another person into the show. That makes number six
      sigpic

Comment

Not sure if this was ever posted, but...
        sigpic

Comment

^Oh, that was amazing.

"And Morgan Freeman."

sigpic

Comment

That was a fun video...
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Cant believe I'm so late to this party, spent this week catching up on all 3 seasons and absolutely love this show...
              Slightly annoyed at myself for spoiling some parts of the show as I never thought Id be able to watch it, but happily I have found a way...

Comment

They've cast another actor to play Styr, the Magnar of Thenn.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/05/game-of-thrones-styr/

As for his character, Styr leads the Thenn, the most warlike tribe from beyond the Wall. At the end of the third season, the tribes are readying to potentially invade Westeros under the leadership of Mance Rayder (Ciarán Hinds) while spy-among-the-Wildlings Jon Snow (Kit Harington) was returned injured to Castle Black with news of their movements.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  HBO confirmed Michiel Huisman is joining the cast of Game of Thrones, but it's unclear which character he will be playing.

TV Line

Winter Is Coming

The Hollywood Reporter
                  Although I don't see it posted here, I know it was confirmed a while ago that Michiel Huisman will be taking over the role of Daario Naharis from Ed Skrein in season 4, but according to deadline he's being made a regular for season 5!
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/game-of-thrones...date-25397.htm
                    UK air date, I have three months to find somewhere to watch this!

Comment

They've also recast The Mountain...AGAIN.
                      sigpic

Comment

Season 4 first look.

Looks awesome!

Comment

It looks awesome! I can't wait for the new season to start!
                          sigpic

Comment

How much of Storm of Swords does season three cover?
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I'd say more than half of book 3, maybe as much as 3/4 of it(at least for certain characters). Season 4 will have the rest of three along with some stuff from books 4 and 5.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                I'd say more than half of book 3, maybe as much as 3/4 of it(at least for certain characters). Season 4 will have the rest of three along with some stuff from books 4 and 5.
                                That seems like a lot of story to through in ten hours.
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X