Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set photos from Season 3: Daario! Missandei! Unsullied!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Ooooo thanks Digi
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

There's an ipad app just out, an 'Official' one endorsed by GRRM. It's a list of who's who, backstory, locations, etc.
          The initial download is 'free' but to get access to all the content, it's 4.99. I got it and it's pretty cool. Great resource for someone wanting to keep track of who's who and what's where.

It also has a spoiler meter, where you can tell the app how far you've read and it'll stop the person's story at that point.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            There's an ipad app just out, an 'Official' one endorsed by GRRM. It's a list of who's who, backstory, locations, etc.
            The initial download is 'free' but to get access to all the content, it's 4.99. I got it and it's pretty cool. Great resource for someone wanting to keep track of who's who and what's where.

It also has a spoiler meter, where you can tell the app how far you've read and it'll stop the person's story at that point.
            That's rather useful
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

click me, Click Me! CLICK ME!!
                sigpic

Comment

^ Love it, lol. The house of Stark. Poor Jon.

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                  Thank you for posting this. I can't believe this is only about 3 months away. Time flies, but I'm happy about that this time. Season 3 seems like it's going to be amazing.

sigpic

Comment

Do want...

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

http://au.ign.com/articles/2012/12/1...onger-episodes

interesting
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                        Makes sense, considering there was lots of discussion regarding the length of the book and how it would be covered in the series. They've already broken it out into two seasons and now longer episodes, should be awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well that's good...4 extra minutes or so could be a scene or two. But in the end that's still only an episode longer in length over the whole season.

Still, beggars can't be choosers. And I can't wait.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm just finishing "A Clash of Kings" and the second book is even richer than the first one, at last in my opinion but I have to say that I like the second book a bit more than the second season but then, it's just me. Can't wait for season three though and see what HBO is doing with this awesome stuff.
                            sigpic

Comment

I hate to be miss glass is half empty but if GoT doesn't get any emmy noms, it's not looking good.

I'm not sure what the ratings are, but HBO seems to place a lot of importance on getting awards. And I noticed that GoT wasn't even on the list for Peoples Choice nominees, and usually Peoples Choice is a pretty good indication of Emmy noms.

I'm really starting to think that HBO will pull the plug long before the story is over, and that GRRM will probably never finish the books. Not when he's got, what?, 2-3 more to go? and at the pace he's writing
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                I hate to be miss glass is half empty but if GoT doesn't get any emmy noms, it's not looking good.

I'm not sure what the ratings are, but HBO seems to place a lot of importance on getting awards. And I noticed that GoT wasn't even on the list for Peoples Choice nominees, and usually Peoples Choice is a pretty good indication of Emmy noms.

I'm really starting to think that HBO will pull the plug long before the story is over, and that GRRM will probably never finish the books. Not when he's got, what?, 2-3 more to go? and at the pace he's writing
                                Don't forget we still have season 3 which might get more critical acclaim/awards than season 2 has done. As for GRRM i think even if he did not finish the books because of health then someone else would write the ending,it happened with robert jordans wheel of time series.
                                sigpic
                                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X