Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to have a marathon episode watch this weekend. As I've got the last six episodes of season 2 to watch.

And I'll have to get the soundtracks. As I am a fan of the music.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

^ LOL that was cute/funny
        sigpic

Comment

The show will return to Morocco for season 3. The original pilot shot back a few years ago filmed there, though all the scenes were then reshot in Malta for the pilot that actually aired. With filming in Iceland, Ireland and Croatia as well, this means the show will film in 4 countries for season 3, which must be some kind of record for a tv show.
          http://winteriscoming.net/2012/06/ga...ng-to-morocco/

Comment

I've heard a lot about this show and have wanted to see what all the fuss was about for ages!

So, to this end I borrowed season 1 from my daughter's boyfriend and will be sitting down to watch it for the first time starting this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
              I've heard a lot about this show and have wanted to see what all the fuss was about for ages!

So, to this end I borrowed season 1 from my daughter's boyfriend and will be sitting down to watch it for the first time starting this weekend.
              Prepare yourself...Awesome is coming.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                Prepare yourself...Awesome is coming.
                You were not joking! It really is fantastic, drawn in from the beginning. So much so I watched the whole season last Saturday. Took my mind off the crap rainy weather outside!

Sean Bean is an actor I've loved watching over the years. He was superb in this as the reluctant 'man in the middle'. Amazing characters all round brought to life with brilliant acting. Peter Dinklage really gets a top prize for his portrayal of Tyrion Lannister.

Hopefully I get hold of season two soon. Really can't wait to see what transpires with where it left off.

Wow, one of the best things I've seen in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  You were not joking! It really is fantastic, drawn in from the beginning. So much so I watched the whole season last Saturday. Took my mind off the crap rainy weather outside!

Sean Bean is an actor I've loved watching over the years. He was superb in this as the reluctant 'man in the middle'. Amazing characters all round brought to life with brilliant acting. Peter Dinklage really gets a top prize for his portrayal of Tyrion Lannister.

Hopefully I get hold of season two soon. Really can't wait to see what transpires with where it left off.

Wow, one of the best things I've seen in a long time.
                  If you have HBO, there's going to be an all day marathon of season 2 coming up one of these weekends
                  sigpic

Comment

If you have HBO, there's going to be an all day marathon of season 2 coming up one of these weekends
                    Unfortunately I don't have HBO, I can't justify the extra I have to pay to get the extra cable package it's included on, since that is the only thing I would watch on it really. Guess I'll have to wait for the BR to come out and borrow it from my daughter's boyfriend!

Comment

Well, there are always...other ways...

Spoiler:
                      Like borrowing a friend's HBO GO or something...What else did you think I was going to say?
                      sigpic

Comment

Been waiting for this
                        sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65U2I18o5wo&feature=player_embedded

Been waiting for this
                          Hilarious! I wondered what the season 2 vid would be like. Thanks for posting this.
                          sigpic

Comment

A couple of them need some work, but there were a couple that seemed spot on...
                            sigpic

Comment

Game of Thrones Season 3 premieres March 31, 2013!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Meet the new actors joining the cast for Season 3:

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X