This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

so, what do you guys think about s2 ost? I think it's fraking amazing. Especially rains of castamere and three blasts
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        so, what do you guys think about s2 ost? I think it's fraking amazing. Especially rains of castamere and three blasts
        Yeah, the music this season has been fantastic. Season 1 ost was pretty good, season 2 ost is incredible.

Comment

amazing news!!!

season finale will last 70 minutes

http://news.directv.com/2012/05/28/w...may-28-june-3/
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

ah, good to know. Now I'll have to get creative with taping the Borgias but I'll figure that out.

thanks for the heads up.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              amazing news!!!

season finale will last 70 minutes

http://news.directv.com/2012/05/28/w...may-28-june-3/
              Sweet! I can't wait.
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, the character list for season 3 has been posted! This'll be very interesting next year, especially as A Storm of Swords will be split between seasons 3 and 4.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/29/ga...season-3-cast/
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                  Okay, the character list for season 3 has been posted! This'll be very interesting next year, especially as A Storm of Swords will be split between seasons 3 and 4.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/29/ga...season-3-cast/
                  Er...Why do I have a feeling this list is spoiler ripe?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                    Er...Why do I have a feeling this list is spoiler ripe?
                    Actually, it's not. I would refrain from reading the comments at the bottom though.
                    sigpic

Comment

Actually, it's not. I would refrain from reading the comments at the bottom though.
                      So no one who could potentially be killed off in Valar Morghulis would magically be absent from the cast list for season 3?
                      sigpic

Comment

The list is of new characters that will appear in season 3. It says nothing about who will/will not survive the finale. In fact, I'd say the character list and the descriptions of the characters make a point to not spoil anything for book 3 onwards.
                        sigpic

Comment

The list is of new characters that will appear in season 3. It says nothing about who will/will not survive the finale. In fact, I'd say the character list and the descriptions of the characters make a point to not spoil anything for book 3 onwards.
                          Ah okay...You can understand my initial hesitance.

Somewhat spoilerish only in that it means it exposes some of the possible plots being introduced, but nothing people can't live with learning. I figured some of these characters would have to be introduced soon, anyways.
                          sigpic

Comment

finally Reeds are in and Thormund. His discussions with Jon are priceless
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

How many more books are there to go in the series? (Yes i could google, but im not risking the possible spoilers)

I cant afford to buy more books right now, but since this isnt out until July im thinking of making it my next purchase. But, i dont want to buy a big box set if there are more books to come.
                              sigpic

Comment

Besides the 5 that have already been published there are supposed to be 2 more books to the series. It'll probably be awhile before bk 6 comes out though, hopefully the wait will be nowhere near as long as the one between books 4 and 5.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X