Almost made me do a spit take...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34310[/ATTACH]
      I did do a spit take, on seeing that.

Nice find.

Comment

I have to admit.
        The picture made me chuckle.
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

It's funny cause I just read this bit last night in my first read of the series and I couldn't remember it being in the show.
          sigpic

Comment

Good news everybody! Ratings are rock steady, at 3.8 million again.
            http://winteriscoming.net/2012/04/ra...dy-once-again/

Comment

Ah good, but I hope we see an increase. I would imagine each successive season will get more and more expensive, so more viewers would be good to justify keeping it going.

Though, I would also imagine that DVD sales will help as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                Ah good, but I hope we see an increase. I would imagine each successive season will get more and more expensive, so more viewers would be good to justify keeping it going.

Though, I would also imagine that DVD sales will help as well.
                The show's ratings are up 77% from the first season and they normally peak at the beginning and the end of the season. The fact there's no dip at the moment is quite remarkable. It's one of HBO's most watched shows. I'm sure around episode 9, Blackwater, the ratings may go through the roof, HBO have apparently scheduled lots of reruns of that ep, and considering that they spent a huge amount of the budget on one episode, it should attract a lot of viewers though it's sheer scale and epic nature.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                  The show's ratings are up 77% from the first season and they normally peak at the beginning and the end of the season. The fact there's no dip at the moment is quite remarkable. It's one of HBO's most watched shows. I'm sure around episode 9, Blackwater, the ratings may go through the roof, HBO have apparently scheduled lots of reruns of that ep, and considering that they spent a huge amount of the budget on one episode, it should attract a lot of viewers though it's sheer scale and epic nature.
                  I hope so.

In other news...tumblr_lmsxhtti8g1qco9qjo1_500 (1).jpg
                  sigpic

Comment

Ratings are in, and once again they're good.

3.7 million for the first showing, with a total of 4.6 million for whole night, up slightly from last week. The real important numbers though his that overall each episode gets an average of 10.4 million viewers per week. Actually the first 3 eps average at 11 million viewers an ep, and the only reason that the fourth isn't quite there is because it was only aired last sunday. I think once they include stuff like Live+7 ratings and more people watching on HBO GO, it will go up to 11 as well. So the ratings as high as ever.
                    http://winteriscoming.net/2012/04/th...teady-numbers/

Comment

Now Game of Thrones is on South Park.

Comment

tumblrlmuhfion841qizenx.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

Question: If that Lannister man hadn't of stabbed Ned through the leg, do you think Ned would have beaten Jaime in season 1? Jaime seemed a bit surprised that Ned was still a good swordsman.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                            Question: If that Lannister man hadn't of stabbed Ned through the leg, do you think Ned would have beaten Jaime in season 1? Jaime seemed a bit surprised that Ned was still a good swordsman.
                            I think this incident with the Lannister henchman spearing Ned through the leg was one of the key moments in season/book 1. Ned was holding his own against Jaime and had he not been speared through the leg, Ned could potentially have killed Jaime, which could have radically changed the course of the Stark/Lannister conflict.
                            sigpic

Comment

if Ned was the one who killed Arthur Dayne(and I don't believe it was him) in the Tower of Joy, he wouldn't have any problems with Jaime
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Game of Thrones got it's highest ratings so far for the Ghost of Harrenhal, coming in at 3.903 milliom viewers for the first showing.

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/05/ra...series-record/

Comment

Working...
                                X