Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New trailer. I don't know how they did it but THEY MADE IT EVEN MORE AWESOME THAN THE LAST ONE! Sorry about the poor quality, it was originally an exclusive to HBO go but someone has uploaded it to youtube.

Comment

makes me wish i hadn't finished reading book 2 a few months ago. i've kind of forgotten everything that went on.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
        makes me wish i hadn't finished reading book 2 a few months ago. i've kind of forgotten everything that went on.
        Won't that be kinda more fun that way?
        Posting at.............
        http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Official season 2 poster!
          http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content...art_poster.jpg

Comment

Are their any new locations in the next book that may be used in the opening title sequences this season?
            sigpic

Comment

How about the locations Dany takes her Khalassar to? (i'm a bit blurry on what's in what book)

possibly some of the other castles, etc
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                Are their any new locations in the next book that may be used in the opening title sequences this season?
                Hmmm....YES!

Important locations new to Clash of Kings that we'll hopefully see in new intro credits:
                - north of the Wall
                - the Iron Islands
                - Dragonstone Island
                - Riverrun
                - Harrenhal
                - the far east (the Red Wastes, Vaes Tolorro, Qarth)
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yes there should be quite a few new locations in the title sequence in season 2.

Comment

New trailer, "7 Devils." Yes it's even better than the last 3.

Comment

Guh even the trailers are Epic!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Everytime I watch another one of these trailers I get so excited I actually squee lol I so can't wait for April 1
                        sigpic

Comment

I found out yesterday that Sky Atlantic here in the UK are repeating season one on Saturday nights.
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Simpsons just did the best couch gag ever!!! it is the Game of Thrones opening!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                              New trailer, "7 Devils." Yes it's even better than the last 3.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=VVkr9oYsIbo
                              They are trying to make our heads explode in anticipation of April. Its working!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah for anyone still wondering, the music in that trailer is Florence + The Machine's Seven Devils
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X