Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if they will be releasing the series on DVD?
    I'll be missing tonights repeat as I'm at work tonight...
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

They will be but there is no date yet usually HBO releases just a few weeks before the next season starts so people can get it and watch them all before the next season starts.
      sigpic

Comment

I thought they might release it for Christmas, but I guess not.
        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

I do think this is one of those series where the beginning makes more sense if you know how it ends.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I hate waiting for season two. I've re-watched season one so many times!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
              I hate waiting for season two. I've re-watched season one so many times!!
              My advice, go pick up Skyrim for pc, then with the 100 hours+ content in game, and the 432 years worth of content that the modders inevitably add to the Elder Scrolls games, the wait for season 2 will be a lot shorter . Plus it's got a fairly similar feel to Game of Thrones (hell the creators, Bethesda were asked to create a GOT game, but turned it down to work on their own stuff).

Comment

I may just get it. For the 360 though, im not really a PC gamer. And hey, you've given me an excuse to post this for all to see.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                  I may just get it. For the 360 though, im not really a PC gamer. And hey, you've given me an excuse to post this for all to see.

Spoiler:
                  Not the version to get, and while normally I'd just grumble something about inferior console versions and let it slide, not in this case. While obviously I can't stop you getting the console version, I really cannot stress enough how the PC version is superior. The Elder Scrolls games are sandboxes and the PC version takes it to the extreme, with modders able to tweak the game to their hearts content and add hundreds of hours of extra content, none of which is available on the 360 or ps3 version. A quick check on The Elder Scrolls nexus, the central site for modding the Elder Scrolls games reveals that for the previous game, Oblivion, there are nearly 25,000 individual mods available. These range from graphics upgrades, new weapons, new characters, quests, factions, new combat systems, better graphics, new towns and villages, this list is endless, even entire new game mechanics have been added in, I downloaded a mod for Oblivion for example which added a working banking system. And it looks like Skyrim will be no different. The game has only been out for a couple of days and already 79 mods have been released. If there is one game to get for the PC, this is it.

Also that video is very Game of Thronesesqe.

Comment

indeed.I've already killed my first dragon. Well I din't kill him, I was hiding in a tower a wating for others to kill him, but I shot final lethal arrow
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Poor Dragon
                      sigpic

Comment

I've already killed another two
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

So mean to kill the poor Dragons
                          sigpic

Comment

Ireland filming finishes up.

http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/11/...pares-to-wrap/

And a little hint from this interview with one of the crew
                            http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/p...lannister.html
                            seems to suggest there will be a lot more fighting in season 2.

Comment

game of thrones has been nominated by people's choice awards for favourite cable tv drama and anyone can vote if they want too. http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote/
                              sigpic
                              The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

don't forget to watch Boardwalk Empire today. HBO will release first S2 promo before BE !!!
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X