Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with head writers and producers of Game of Thrones David Benioff and D. B. Weiss.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...on-2-more.html

Comment

Peter Dinklage won the Emmy for Best Supporting Actor, Drama
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        Peter Dinklage won the Emmy for Best Supporting Actor, Drama
        Indeed, plus the show won an Emmy for Main Title Design.

Also here's Peter Dinklage's acceptance speech.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUtguUrhm9w

Comment

great news!

if Jack Gleeson will maintain his level of acting(and I'm sure he will, because he's great), I hope he'll win same Emmy category for second or third season
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
            Indeed, plus the show won an Emmy for Main Title Design.

Also here's Peter Dinklage's acceptance speech.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUtguUrhm9w
            Both Emmys are well deserved!
            sigpic
            My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              great news!

if Jack Gleeson will maintain his level of acting(and I'm sure he will, because he's great), I hope he'll win same Emmy category for second or third season
              Indeed. This in many ways was the foot in the Door for GOT. Assuming that they can maintain the same high level of quality, then based on the source material the best is yet to come. I expect a lot more emmys for them in the future.

Comment

I expect to die of frustration waiting for season 2.
                sigpic

Comment

Birds Are Terrible Mailmen
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Love it

sigpic

Comment

Game of Thrones - Season 2 - Short Set Video and Photos
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Game of Thrones is nominated for the Ultimate Scream award you can vote for it here and of course it is nominated for show, best fantasy actress, and best fantasy actor, best supporting actor and most memorable mutilation.
                        Last edited by dragongirl; 10 October 2011, 12:19 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree I was shocked they killed Ned Stark, I didn't think they would kill off a main character, but I guess no holds barred here! Now it makes me a little worried to get attached to other characters, I love Jon Snow, but I wish he would "buck" up and stop acting like such a pretty boy, haha. Also, I hope Tyrion becomes a sort of noble-of-heart noble, he already is, but I'd like to see him become a sort of peace-keeper(no farscape reference intended, haha). And, I'm really loving the Daenerys character, she has the blood of the Dragon, even though I totally expected it, it was still bad ass when she rose out of the fire with dragons on her, unscathed!

NOTE: The "add comment" button also still has the text of "Submit" still over it.
                          NOTE2: I tired to post this comment a few times, it didn't work. Something is broke with the commenting on at least the wordpress for game of thrones.
                          Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

I recently watched the episode where Ned was killed off. That really shook me up because I DID become attached to him. I just hope this isn't a trend in the Game of Thrones because I tend to become attached to characters a lot.
                            And I do agree. I am liking Daenerys A LOT!! I would like to see the evolution of her character- and the dragons!. Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchess View Post
                              I recently watched the episode where Ned was killed off. That really shook me up because I DID become attached to him. I just hope this isn't a trend in the Game of Thrones because I tend to become attached to characters a lot.
                              And I do agree. I am liking Daenerys A LOT!! I would like to see the evolution of her character- and the dragons!. Can't wait
                              Well if they continue to follow the books, and thus far they have been very faithful and the producers have stated they wish to continue to remain faithful, it will be a trend. One of the hallmarks of the series is that no character, major or minor, is safe, at any time.

That's not to say every character is going to end up dead, by the end of book 5, A Dance with Dragons, there are still many characters from book 1, A Game of Thrones, still alive. However there are also a lot of characters who don't make it that far and die very sudden and violent deaths. My advice, pick several characters to root for, that way you have backups if one or two meet a sticky end.

Comment

Or wait until all the books are out in a few years and know how it ends

sometimes their deaths are very drawn out and melodramatic, sometimes it's a sentence and a half and they're gone.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X