This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A year.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

A Year is far far far too long of a wait
      sigpic

Comment

I know. I might just go booking, hoping to catch up in time for the fifth book to be released.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
            How long do we have to wait for season 2!?!?
            Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            A year.
            Oh, for **** sake, the **** who ****** the ***** with ******.
            sigpic

Comment

Episode "Baelor" ...OMFG!! I did not see that coming.
              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
              GateCon Attendee 2008
              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Having to wait a year for season 2 is going to suck.
                sigpic

Comment

Ratings, are in, and despite heavy competition, they remained steady and strong at 2.7 million
                  http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/06/...h-competition/

Comment

Next week I get a Free HBO weekend so I will be watching it when it airs no having to get it online on Mon morning!

I will have ep 1 and ep 10 on my DVR
                    sigpic

Comment

Sean Bean is the real deal.

Game of Thrones' Sean Bean stabbed in Bar Brawl

The Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings tough guy reportedly came to the aid of his famous glamour model companion after a fellow pub reveler made some untoward comments on her topless posing past. While Bean's white knighthood was obviously admirable, it also proved rather dangerous, as a melee ensued and the actor was ultimately stabbed outside the London pub.

http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b2471...mdb_topstories
                      sigpic

Comment

He was so badass, after being stabbed, he refused to go to the hospital, but got patched up with a first aid kit then went back to the pub for another pint

Comment

Now there is a real man for you. He gets into a fight ends up bleeding what does he do puts a band aid on it then go get a drink
                          sigpic

Comment

For those who are interested, the Game of Thrones soundtrack was just released on iTunes. I'm listening to the opening theme right now with the speakers turned up. I'm loving it. The CD will be out on the 28th apparently.

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                            He was so badass, after being stabbed, he refused to go to the hospital, but got patched up with a first aid kit then went back to the pub for another pint
                            Absolutely badass. Ned Stark would approve.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                              For those who are interested, the Game of Thrones soundtrack was just released on iTunes. I'm listening to the opening theme right now with the speakers turned up. I'm loving it. The CD will be out on the 28th apparently.

Yay, thanks for mentioning that the soundtrack is available, I'm going to go buy it off iTunes now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                Yay, thanks for mentioning that the soundtrack is available, I'm going to go buy it off iTunes now.
                                You're welcome. I'd been waiting for the soundtrack since I first heard the opening theme when "Winter is Coming" first aired.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X