X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    I came.

Also, I want a spin-off show: The Adventures of Arya Stark and Tyrion Lannister, with Syrio Forel and Bronn the Sellsword. They go on a killing spree.
    Dude.
    sigpic

Comment

Promo for episode nine: Baelor. Epicsauce.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Damn, here comes the War. Hurrah.

Comment

Niiiiiice.
          sigpic

Comment

CRAP!!!!! I had running around to do this morning and I think I missed my chance to get last nights ep the way I normally do *sob*
            sigpic

Comment

What happens to
              Spoiler:
              Dany?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                What happens to
                Spoiler:
                Dany?
                By the looks of things, she discovers disco. It burns her. Fire cannot kill a dragon, but disco fever can!

*Dances*
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

sigpic

Comment

By the looks of things, she discovers disco. It burns her. Fire cannot kill a dragon, but disco fever can!

*Dances*
                    Your dancing earns you the Syrio Forel award for awesomeness.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                      Your dancing earns you the Syrio Forel award for awesomeness.
                      http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/s...Syrioaward.jpg
                      Congratulations sir, you have won the internet!

Comment

Not confirmed officially yet, but I'm hearing that the premiere showing of episode 8 got 2.715 million viewers. If this is true, this is both a rise in viewers and the highest ratings thus far for the show.

*EDIT*
                        Now official
                        http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/06/...t-season-high/
                        2.715 million viewers for the first showing, a record high for the series. 3.6 million viewers for the whole night. And with the last couple of eps in a season normally attracting more viewers here's hoping it can break the 3 million barrier.

UK ratings pretty good as well, steady at about 500 k for the premiere showing, about 1.5 million total viewers per ep (ie including those who record it, watch repeats, watch via online).

Here's hoping the last couple of eps go higher, season finales usually see the highest ratings, hope the 3 million boundary is broken.
                        Last edited by The Mighty 6 platoon; 07 June 2011, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Official emmy submissions are in.
                          http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/06/...s-for-thrones/

I hope they get plenty of nominations and wins, they deserve it, but I'm not holding my breath. The emmy's have a long history of ignoring great shows. Hell the Wire only ever got two nods, it won nothing, Rome as well got nothing.

Still judging form the nominations, one positive thing comes to the fore, judging by the number of categories that episode 9 is submitted for, HBO seem to think that's one of the strongest episodes. So that makes me even more excited for the next ep.
                          Last edited by The Mighty 6 platoon; 07 June 2011, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                            Still judging form the nominations, one positive thing come to the fore, judging by the number of categories that episode 9 is submitted for, HBO seem to think that's one of the strongest episodes. So that makes me even more excited for the next ep.
                            I guess this is the episode where the major **** goes down.
                            sigpic

Comment

Promo for episode ten - Fire and Blood. Extreme spoilers for those who haven't seen Baelor yet.

Comment

How long do we have to wait for season 2!?!?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X