This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT. WHAT UP GUYS.

Also, let's celebrate with the Game Of Thrones Drinking Game!

Take A Drink If:

- Someone dies horribly - beheading, throat slitting et cetera.
    -- Take an extra drink if the method is death is something you've never seen before (IE Tyrion's shield-bashing from last week).

- Female Nudity... Well, you'd be drunk by the second act, so... take a drink every third set of bare breasts you see!
    -- An extra drink if you spot the female nudity due to someone taking the woman from behind. Drunk by the third act.

- Male Nudity.
    -- An extra two drinks if you stare too long, ladies. There's important things going on!

- Every time someone says "As you know".

- Every time Viserys says he's a King, or any variation.

-- Also, if Daenerys notes that she's a Kahleesi in that very empowered, and hot, tone Emilia Clarke uses.

- Every time Robert does a belly laugh... Drunk by the fourth act if he appears in two scenes, but still.

- Every time Syrio Forel speaks in the third person.

- Every time Tyrion snarks... Okay, drunk by the first act, so, every third time Tyrion snarks, take a drink.

- Every time Arya has to assert she's a girl.

And finally, take twenty drinks if Cersei Lannister smiles sincerely. So unlikely, I'm betting your livers on it!

Also, the Post-GoT Discussion On Gateworld Drinking Game!
    - Every time somebody complains about the sex or violence content, while starting the sentence with, "I'm not a prude, but..."

- Every time Fuzz talks direwolves.

- Every time a minor difference in how things are playing out from the books is mentioned negatively. Again... Drunk by the third post. But drink anyway!
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Please, no, my poor liver begs for mercy. And I'm supposed to be going to a Cider Tavern today as well...

Comment

Take a drink everytime someone complains about taking a drink!
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

I love the drinking game!!

EDIT: It would be wrong for me to drink at 8 in the morning wouldn't it?
          sigpic

Comment

Great game... but I wonder if the resulting hangover will cause too many problems at work the next day...
            sigpic

Comment

Oh I didn't think of that my job involves driving kids around that could be bad. Oh I can play next week with no problems wont be driving kids around next week
              sigpic

Comment

So GRRM posted about watching some auditions for Melisandre,Ygritte, Asha, Xaro Xhoan Daxos, Davos, Dolorous Edd (!), Margaery Tyrell, Brienne. But he hasn't seen any for Stannis.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/217567.h...1439#t13641439
                sigpic
                My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  Great game... but I wonder if the resulting hangover will cause too many problems at work the next day...
                  Having now visited the Cider Tavern and had many, many, many pints of cider, a hangover and headache is now almost guaranteed for Monday morning. I may as well drink through GOT as well, luckily I have Monday off.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                    Having now visited the Cider Tavern and had many, many, many pints of cider, a hangover and headache is now almost guaranteed for Monday morning. I may as well drink through GOT as well, luckily I have Monday off.
                    Yay drinking game! The system works!

Or something.

Also, to Andron: Man, so many names. They are all really odd to me, except Stannis. I know Stannis. According to Renly, he's a lobster. See, I listen to the show!

Comment

Im already drunk. Does that count?
                      sigpic

Comment

Abiryebeyaibeanfmfmg.

(Sober translation: Yes).

ashfo8ghnrgomdlsm

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                          Im already drunk. Does that count?
                          me too! i cant do the drinking game, wouldnt last! two glasses and im plastered
                          sigpic

Comment

I love the drinking game, however we'll all be drunk in 15 mins and won't remember what happened!
                            Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                            GateCon Attendee 2008
                            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                              I love the drinking game, however we'll all be drunk in 15 mins and won't remember what happened!
                              Which gives you the perfect excuse to watch it again later
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Which gives you the perfect excuse to watch it again later
                                Exactly. Game of Thrones and drinking go together like Starks and Direwolves. And another GOT drinking challenge would be to try and match drinks with King Robert, take a drink every time he does. Drunken oblivion beckons.

Comment

Working...
                                X