Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also the full UK ratings for the premiere are in, with new viewers watching repeat and on demand factored in, it’s up to 1.85 million, which for SKY is huge.

Comment

Winter is Coming is now reporting Season 2 auditions are underway.
      http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/05/...day-in-london/

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
        I'm really interested on who will play Melisandre (obviously ). Melinda Clarke or Christina Hendricks would be cool I think. Or someone had a good suggestion on winter-is-coming for Musetta Vander.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
          I wanna be an extra!
          sigpic

Comment

That would be so cool
            sigpic

Comment

Krichton,

Originally posted by Krichton View Post
              It seems like you've answered your own question. The funny part is that Martin fans also turn their noses up at any NON Martin books. lol!
              Ummmm... no. You should check out asoiaf.westeros.org/literature. There are numerous and detailed threads discussing many authors besides GRRM.
              All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

HBO released a preview scene of Crippples, Bastards, and Broken Things (1.04). We get some back story about the Greyjoys
                http://www.westeros.org/GoT/News/Ent..._of_Episode_4/
                sigpic
                My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

cant wait...

ive just learned something today Andron...im gonna have to read some more of the book.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
                    cant wait...

ive just learned something today Andron...im gonna have to read some more of the book.
                    Oh, great that you'll continue to read

Got another preview scene, Sansa and Septa Mordane
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvCxT...er_profilepage
                    sigpic
                    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

yes, im going to sit outside this afternoon and do some reading...til i get to the bit that i found out about yesterday.

i will let you know what i think.
                      sigpic

Comment

Stupid critics who don't even watch properly or do any research...

The opening scene could have been snatched from a medieval “Predator” prequel — otherworldly killers with glowing red eyes lay waste to an overconfident band of humans. The show introduced its main characters, each one stamped as villain or hero. Hammy actors delivered their histrionic dialogue and strode self-seriously offstage. And, following fantasy tradition, everyone spoke with a phony British accent.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow what kind of stupid critic wrote that? Jason is the only NON British person in the cast. the White Walkers have BLUE eyes. and no one is "Hero" or "Villain" they are all shades of gray. Is that somewhere were people can comment on? Has anyone told this person that before passing judgment they need to actually WATCH what they are critique?
                          sigpic

Comment

People are stupid. Critics are especially stupid. QED makes perfect sense that this man shouldn't breed.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              Wow what kind of stupid critic wrote that? Jason is the only NON British person in the cast. the White Walkers have BLUE eyes. and no one is "Hero" or "Villain" they are all shades of gray. Is that somewhere were people can comment on? Has anyone told this person that before passing judgment they need to actually WATCH what they are critique?
                              Well actually Peter Dinklage is American as well, Nicolas Coster Waldau is Danish and Aiden Gillian is Irish, but most of the cast is British.

Dumbest comment I read on a forum about Game of Thrones I read was “Sean Bean needs to drop the fake Scottish accent.”

Just how much more fail could you put in a sentance?

For those who don't know UK regional accents, Sean Bean using a Yorkshire accent for the show, which is his natural accent. Yorkshire also happens to be part of England...
                              Last edited by The Mighty 6 platoon; 08 May 2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Ooops I for got poor Peter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X